Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
Good morning @YULIA-2016 @robertp , AOR received. Below message in the letter about representative, is it a standard message in the AoR or is it asking me to submit this form because I haven't! I haven't used a representative. Sorry if this is a stupid or silly question!

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
CPC Mississauga – PGP19 P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC OTTAWA, ON K1G 3H6
Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp
I got the exact same letter. Out of my excitement, I thought I need a representative but when I read it multiple times. The letter was just saying that "if the applicant used the services of a rep..."...Whew!

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
@YULIA-2016 @robertp please update. Thanks!

• Line # in tracker: 355
  • Sponsored People: Father
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Sponsor Province: Alberta
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): September 16, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Application received
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :

Reactions: robertp

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Do we have to apply for the 'Use of a representative' form even though you are the sponsor?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hey,

Thanks! These are not relted to rules. The questions are more about how to fill the form. What were the answers for 2019?
You should do some research on canada.ca , if you don't understand what others are saying. Good luck

R

Ron_13

Hey,

Thanks! These are not relted to rules. The questions are more about how to fill the form. What were the answers for 2019?
That's true. Your questions are more of generic sponsorship questions. This will remain same no matter how process changes they do because this are related to LICO requirement.
1. Gross income
2. a) family unit includes you, your spouse, kids if any, parents, parents in law and their dependants. Because you are filling 2 interest forms so time being you have to include all of them. Say you got selected and your wife didn't then your in your paper application, family unit includes all minus her parents and parents dependants.
b) 4 plus any dependants in each of your interest to sponsor forms.
If you only got selected later on, then in actual application you write 2 plus any dependants.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13
R

Ron_13

You should do some research on canada.ca , if you don't understand what others are saying. Good luck
You had tons of questions so far did you do any research? If you don't know the answer don't stick your nose into others business and just keep mum.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

b_ava

Jan 24, 2019
Hello,
I just received the AOR. Can I link my parents application on CIC now? I tried once but it did not find the application. Thanks for your reply

b_ava

Jan 24, 2019
My parents did biometric for visitor visa and it is valid till 2027. Do they need to do it again for permanent residency? Thanks.

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Question pls re medicals:

1.father (not the principal applicant) is currently hoapotalized due to congestive heart failure but is on recovery period now..will it cause inadmissibility?
2. what is the best way to pass the medicals? can parents go to a different clinic and have all the tests first to make sure then go to the CIC assigned doctor and have the "final" tests there?
3.what happens if there is abnormal blood test? or result, will they request re test or will you be disqualified?

tnx pls

Reactions: jaindba

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What is included in the medical test?
The medical request letter asks for current medical conditions and doctors note. Do you know what is CIC's interest for "current condition"?