+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
I have no idea... Neither me nor my parents have any flagging thing on our employment history even my dad has no military service.

I guess BG check for parents should be done after collecting biometrics...

I just hope we get the approval before the election!

Yes I hope the same. It's insane to be left out of the pool

Reactions: calgary17

Indian45

May 9, 2019
@robertp I called CIC today and was told that my file was received on June 4th, 2019 and was given a temporary application number. I was also told that my application was reviewed for completeness on Sept 4th, 2019 and it is complete, with a note "ready for creation" which means that they will activate ECAS soon (no estimate time given).
Hi Can you please let me know what numbers you have called ?

I sent my file June 3rd. received nothing so far.....

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
I have called them couple weeks ago when my status was still at app recvd and asked if they started processing it.
The agent took all the information down UCI and stuff and said I'll get back to you and put me on hold.

When he came back he said you know what it would be wrong if I tell u that they havent started processing your file yet. As when I go to "MY Assessments" its says they are checking you for criminality(I suppose its background check ) I asked if that means they checked me for my eligibility he said no not yet. They doing criminality check!

That's all information I can give you. And we cant tell you anything else as You aren't the representative on your parents file!
Hell I dont even wanna know thier(patents) side of the process. I'm just asking about my side!

Then he goes

Also we would like to let you know the processing time is 2 years!

God yes we know its 2 years and wouldn't complaint if its processed at the same pace for everyone but what are you supposed to do if you get skipped from the pool big time.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
But I have not receive the approval yet just have AOR
I know you don't want to read this, but it's a 20 to 24 month process. Just because a few people have advanced a bit and even a smaller number of people have finished the process, doesn't mean that all applications will go at the same rhythm, every case is different, just relax a bit and when you least expect it, you will get good news !

Reactions: rhonaleen17

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I have called them couple weeks ago when my status was still at app recvd and asked if they started processing it.
The agent took all the information down UCI and stuff and said I'll get back to you and put me on hold.

When he came back he said you know what it would be wrong if I tell u that they havent started processing your file yet. As when I go to "MY Assessments" its says they are checking you for criminality(I suppose its background check ) I asked if that means they checked me for my eligibility he said no not yet. They doing criminality check!

That's all information I can give you. And we cant tell you anything else as You aren't the representative on your parents file!
Hell I dont even wanna know thier(patents) side of the process. I'm just asking about my side!

Then he goes

Also we would like to let you know the processing time is 2 years!

God yes we know its 2 years and wouldn't complaint if its processed at the same pace for everyone but what are you supposed to do if you get skipped from the pool big time.
lol maybe we talked to the same agent!
Last week they told me the same thing and even emailed me the instruction on how to become my parents representative! I told her several times that I'm asking about my sponsorship application not their PR application!

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Last week they told me the same thing and even emailed me the instruction on how to become my parents representative! I told her several times that I'm asking about my sponsorship application not their PR application!

Lol yaa they also emailed me representative form 2 times now.
But it's hard to explain we calling on behalf of ourself not for parents!

Reactions: Rushdanalb

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Just curious, why didn't you submit the form to represent them ?

Reactions: Roya-FSW

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
The PGP application was submitted by your parents, not by you. You are only a sponsor to the app. By law they can't disclose to you if you are not an authorised rep.