+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
I think this is not in 2019 intake. This is just acknowledgement of application received which may be processed next year. Please check when you submit your EOI, may be at the end after 20K complete applications
Pretty sure this is AOR as they gave him a file number and he/she can probably look it up in ecas now.
Moreover, as far as I understand IRCC said the everyone who received an invitation letter is in 2019 intake

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hey guys, Quick Question: What is the significance of LVO ? let's say if LVO is Mississauga then does the applicant need to send the passport to Mississauga for visa stamping when PPR comes?
I believe only applicants with Canada and U.S. address will be requested to send PPR to CPC-Ottawa. On the PPR letter, there's instructions how to request for a local visa office to send passport.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Wow got an email from IRCC this afternoon.

UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: F000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/05/22 on behalf of the following member(s):
Xxx xxxx xxx
When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Did you filled the form to become representative of your parents?

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Anyone whose parents got additional medical tests for heart condition? My mother got request for additional tests (ECG, ECHO and Stress ECHO). Not sure if I should be worried about the outcomes of these tests?

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi,

Do you have other family members in the application too? i.e. your dad or other dependent of your mom?
Does their medical show as passed or its put on hold while your mom has to go for further tests.
How much time they provided you to complete the additional tests, as the letter you mentioned above does not say any time frame.
Actually, i anm expecting some additional tests for my mom also, thats why i am gathering this information.

Thanks in advance!
And Good Luck, hope your mom clears all the tests very soon :)
My Dad didn't get any email or letter addressed to him.
Only my Mom got this email and there is no date mentioned as last date to complete these additional tests.
Also no update on the medical exams done earlier and seems like both parents need to pass the medical exam for file to move forward.

Reactions: calgary17

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi to all: just for the sake of info sharing and receive feed back from other peers. Application reached Ottawa 03 June 2019, ecas update awaited.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
This is from official IRCC Twitter regarding the regular EI:

We’ve looked into this further, and regular EI earnings can’t be counted towards the PGP total income requirement.