+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
@ Yulia pls update decision made today on ecas for the principal applicant didn’t receive any correspondence on cic account. Also my father received a correspondence letter regarding medical surveillance. Anyone here who received the same letter? He just need to visit the clinic upon arrival to Canada? Please help and advise on how to proceed. Thanks

mrlahori

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2012
AOR Received.
07-12-2012
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Hi Please update thespreadsheet

Mrlahori - PR Status got updated today to Decision Made. London Visa Office

NO PPR yet or any update on GC Key account.

Last edited:

clairemoon

Sep 17, 2019
Many Thanks....@Madhav123

Just a a question - How much time from Decision Made to PPR ? I just realized that applicant status is Decision Made now.

Thanks
Rohan 1103,
Actually my dad status shows Decision Made and got an e-Mail Medical Surveillance Undertaking form on Sep 4.
But, there is no instructions on the e-mail. Were you requested PPR instruction or receive COPR letter? How long take to get COPR?

clairemoon

Sep 17, 2019
Hello Friends - My father just received - MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING

- I read this and understand that I need to carry this during landing. Is my understanding correct.

- I didn't received PPR request yet , Is it about to come ?
- Does anyone received Medical Surveillance before PPR ? If Yes , How much time usually it take PPR after this ?

Please help.

Thx
Hi, Rohan1103
Please, share your experience. Your question is exactly same with me.

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
You had mentioned earlier that your case is a complex one. May be that is the reason for the delay. What is the complexity if we may know?

We adding my niece to my application ..
We had 9 people to my application that why they asked our options c 2015-2018 last time!

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hi, Rohan1103
Please, share your experience. Your question is exactly same with me.
@clairemoon

It took exactly one month to get PPR from medical surveillance form. Decision Made happened on next day we received medical surveillance form.
Currently, We have sent passport to Ottawa and waiting for return tracker to get activated ... :)

My plan it to take the printout of the form medical surveillance form during landing.

Let me know if you need more info.

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Rohan 1103,
Actually my dad status shows Decision Made and got an e-Mail Medical Surveillance Undertaking form on Sep 4.
But, there is no instructions on the e-mail. Were you requested PPR instruction or receive COPR letter? How long take to get COPR?
@clairemoon

For me it took exactly one month. You will be getting separate E-mail for PPR.
PPR to COPR - I don't know exact timeline ..... But I believe 2-3 weeks should be more than enough :) But you never know CIC :)
We have sent the passports and waiting for COPR.... It will be 2 weeks this Friday. I am expecting return tracker should get activated sometime next week.... Again this is my guess :p

Reactions: clairemoon