Oct 24, 2014
Hi, congratulations

when did ecas start showing decision made
Oh sorry, today - 3/14/2019

Pre-arrival services email (through MyCIC) - March 1, 2019
Ecas status for applicant - Decision Made - March 14, 2019
PPR Date - March 14, 2019

thank you :)

PCC submission got delayed because of translation. But overall Vienna processes really fast. :)

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi guys,

Some advise needed on my case.

So, we got PCC request back in October 2018, and we had until early November 2018 to submit our PCC.
Luckily, we got all PCCs requested by the time, and I uploaded them through MyCIC account.

The problem was that in the doc upload section, I only uploaded all combined PCCs in the "Supporting Documents" section, and I thought that was it. However, after few days later, I realized that the status still shows that they are expecting the doc from us, so I uploaded the same doc in "Optional Documents" section, and completed the submission (I believe that I did the same for both, but the system didn't finish; not quite sure).

So, technically we were late by one day (depending on the timezone that they are focusing on) through online submission for the doc.
I followed up with an email directly to Manila office later in that month, Nov 26, 2018, and submitted two Case Specific Inquiry forms in December, and March 2019, but they still haven't followed up nor there is no status update.

I started concerning a lot on this whether they will reject my case for missing the deadline. Can anybody shed a light on my case?

Here are some timelines:

October 3, 2018 (timezone? whether in Manila? or Canada?)- PCC Request Letter stamp
October 25, 2018 (Canada) - Initially submitted the doc; but the status still pending
November 2 or 3 (can't remember exact date), 2018 (Canada) - Fully submitted the doc, and the status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
November 26, 2018 (Canada) - Followed up with Manila office email explaining the situation, and also provided the same docs.

Please, anybody who had or heard a similar experience, can you share..?
Is it really just specific to Manila office where they have a long processing time, and it's not something that I have to worry about it? Or should I follow up with them once again?

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Anyone any idea how long ottawa visa office taking these days after medical passed for next step

We are 2017 first round application

PGP2018_QC

Aug 17, 2018
Dear forum members,

PR Application Status for my parents changed to "Application Received" following an email from SGVO on March 12, 2019. I think SGVO will start asking for additional documents after this. Is that right or there is any other step? Could you please share, based on your experience, what are the kind of documents do they usually ask for? Thanks in advance!

DaisyDaffodil87

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guys,

So, we got PCC request back in October 2018, and we had until early November 2018 to submit our PCC.
Luckily, we got all PCCs requested by the time, and I uploaded them through MyCIC account.

The problem was that in the doc upload section, I only uploaded all combined PCCs in the "Supporting Documents" section, and I thought that was it. However, after few days later, I realized that the status still shows that they are expecting the doc from us, so I uploaded the same doc in "Optional Documents" section, and completed the submission (I believe that I did the same for both, but the system didn't finish; not quite sure).

So, technically we were late by one day (depending on the timezone that they are focusing on) through online submission for the doc.
I followed up with an email directly to Manila office later in that month, Nov 26, 2018, and submitted two Case Specific Inquiry forms in December, and March 2019, but they still haven't followed up nor there is no status update.

I started concerning a lot on this whether they will reject my case for missing the deadline. Can anybody shed a light on my case?

Here are some timelines:

October 3, 2018 (timezone? whether in Manila? or Canada?)- PCC Request Letter stamp
October 25, 2018 (Canada) - Initially submitted the doc; but the status still pending
November 2 or 3 (can't remember exact date), 2018 (Canada) - Fully submitted the doc, and the status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
November 26, 2018 (Canada) - Followed up with Manila office email explaining the situation, and also provided the same docs.

Is it really just specific to Manila office where they have a long processing time, and it's not something that I have to worry about it? Or should I follow up with them once again?

Hi guys,

Here are some timelines:

Hello there, I think Manila Office is pretty slow this time.. Youre not the only one waiting for the next update. Regarding on your PCC, what did it say in your My cic? Does it say In progress or processing? If it says "we are processing your background check" it means they got your PCC.

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hello there, I think Manila Office is pretty slow this time.. Youre not the only one waiting for the next update. Regarding on your PCC, what did it say in your My cic? Does it say In progress or processing? If it says "we are processing your background check" it means they got your PCC.
Mine says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." in the "Background check" section. But I believe that it already said even before I submitted PCC, and the "Review of additional documents" still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." whereas some other people see this as something like "We are reviewing the documents that you uploaded" or something. That's why I'm concerned about it.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Jhoongo,

Order case notes and you will be able to see what documents were received and when and whats going on with the file.

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Order case notes and you will be able to see what documents were received and when and whats going on with the file.
Are you talking about my case? Can you elaborate a little bit more on how to do so?
Is it similar to ATIP? From my understanding, ATIP is only available for completed case, and even if it is not, it takes about 1~2 years to get the docs (which was the case for my PR application).

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
No, you can order them at any stage of the process. You will be asking for the information regarding your parents' file, so they will need to appoint you to be their representative (they will need to sign authorization form). The service fee is $5. It takes 30 days to get the notes.https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

I've ordered them twice. Of course, it does not help to speed up the processing, but at least gives you an idea of what is going on.

Reactions: jhoongo and Malayer

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Oh sorry, today - 3/14/2019

Pre-arrival services email (through MyCIC) - March 1, 2019
Ecas status for applicant - Decision Made - March 14, 2019
PPR Date - March 14, 2019

thank you :)

PCC submission got delayed because of translation. But overall Vienna processes really fast. :)
you are the only one there :D

mave777

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR:30-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
Full docs received by NDVO:07-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS:5-may-2012
Med's Request
18-July-2013 (with PPR/PCC/Updated Forms)
Med's Done....
20-July-2013
Interview........
PP/Docs received by NDVO: 24-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
18-July-2013 along with meds
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 22-Sep-2013/PP Recvd:30-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
2014 - Jan17th(for a weekend),May 30th (for good!)