+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi @YULIA-2016 .
Today I got request to submit RCMP but my father stayed in Canada for only 3 months. MY visa office is Delhi.
please advise.

I am planning to provide letter of explanation with travel stamps and air tickets showing that he didn't stayed in country for more than 6 months.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My file is transferred to London Visa Office. No update since sponsorship approval letter received on 19th July.
yeees,London is pretty quite this year

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi @YULIA-2016 .
Today I got request to submit RCMP but my father stayed in Canada for only 3 months. MY visa office is Delhi.
please advise.

I am planning to provide letter of explanation with travel stamps and air tickets showing that he didn't stayed in country for more than 6 months.
agreed

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
he is coming to Canada again on 3rd November on Super visa. my question is that in case PPR comes from Delhi.
Is there any way to tell Delhi visa office and submit passports to OTTAWA ?
yes, you can send to Ottawa as well

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
Hi @YULIA-2016 .
please advise.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4 please refer the above link , its stated that police clearance certificate is not needed for stay in Canada.

SPONSORMOM77

Jun 4, 2018
I will be going in maternity and then parental leave starting December. Does anybody know if this would have an impact on my sponsorship application? I know that one of the eligibility criteria is for the sponsor to not have received governmental financial aid, excluding for disability, but not sure how pregnancy is qualified. I would think it doesn't matter, but maybe someone knows for sure.
Thanks.

Rack7241918

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I hope you can help me clarify how to proceed with my mother's medical examination.
My mother did a medical examination last October 13,2018 for her extension of visa.
Today she was asked by the Manila Visa Office for a set of medical examination.
I have contacted the panel physician where she did the medical, and they gave us the "Information Sheet".
I was told to send this form to IRCC, but on the instruction I received is:
" Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit the medical result to IRCC for assessment.
To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

My question is, how and where can I submit the "Information Sheet"?
( I tried looking on my CIC account to upload the required form, but it doesn't ask for it)
Thank you in advance.

gmmpjcf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Biodata & RPRf request: 10-12-2013
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
Med's Request
13-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2014
hi everyone, i noticed there were a lot of us passed the medical but no ppr yet. what is the average wait for ppr after medicals result passed?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
My file is transferred to London Visa Office. No update since sponsorship approval letter received on 19th July.
Thanks
LVO is sleeping tight.

Good Luck

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I will be going in maternity and then parental leave starting December. Does anybody know if this would have an impact on my sponsorship application? I know that one of the eligibility criteria is for the sponsor to not have received governmental financial aid, excluding for disability, but not sure how pregnancy is qualified. I would think it doesn't matter, but maybe someone knows for sure.
Thanks.
If you still meet LICO during your maternity leave, it doesn't have any effect to your sponsorship.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks.
It depends on your situation. Have you already submitted your application this year yet? If you did, then you don't have to worry too much. But if you have not, then you must meet the LICO for 3 years based on the new number of people in your family (meaning you have to add the new born in the count)

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi guys,

I have few questions that I would like to clarify.

1. We've recently reviewed PCC asking for both RCMP, and South Korea, so we did both, and I uploaded combined PDF with explanation letter in Supporting Documents section in MyCIC. But in the optional Documents section, it still says "Required By 02 November 2018" which is the date that I was supposed to give them the results. Since I did upload both criminal record check through RCMP Criminal Record Check under Supporting Documents, do I still have to do anything? Or should I just leave it as it is as it is optional?
2. We've done the medical today, and I believe Panel Physician will transfer the doc to the IRCC. Do we still have to upload the documents to IRCC through MyCIC? I do have e-Medical paper which I believe that I submitted along with the application while back when we did Super Visa. Is there anything that I should take an action on this?
3. After PCC, and IME, what are the next steps? We've already received the Pre-Arrival letter, and have not received any other requests. Assuming that everything goes smooth, is PPR the next step?
4. I see a lot of people got asked to submit travel history, and their resume, but I didn't. Is there any particular reason that IRCC asks for such information?
5. For PPR, we are from one of Canadian Visa exemption country, and for myself while back when I did my PR, I don't believe that I did send my actual Passport to IRCC. In this case, will the process be the same? I believe that I did only send a copy of my passport.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JennyXu1984

May 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if any of you experienced the same thing. My parents submitted their passports to the Canadian consulate in Beijing for PR VISA. It has been 2.5 weeks now. Last week I got an email notifying me that there had been an update on my CIC account. I logged in and saw application status changed to "Approved" and there were additional line items indicating the PR document numbers for my parents. I thought - great, that was progress.

However, when I logged in again this morning, even though the first page still says application approved, when I clicked into my application, everything reverted back to how it was before, showing application in progress and the line items indicating PR document numbers DISAPPEARED. I know the application is approved because I received the official email letter, but isn't this weird? Has anyone had the same situation?

Thanks!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017