First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi guys,

I have few questions that I would like to clarify.

1. We've recently reviewed PCC asking for both RCMP, and South Korea, so we did both, and I uploaded combined PDF with explanation letter in Supporting Documents section in MyCIC. But in the optional Documents section, it still says "Required By 02 November 2018" which is the date that I was supposed to give them the results. Since I did upload both criminal record check through RCMP Criminal Record Check under Supporting Documents, do I still have to do anything? Or should I just leave it as it is as it is optional?
2. We've done the medical today, and I believe Panel Physician will transfer the doc to the IRCC. Do we still have to upload the documents to IRCC through MyCIC? I do have e-Medical paper which I believe that I submitted along with the application while back when we did Super Visa. Is there anything that I should take an action on this?
3. After PCC, and IME, what are the next steps? We've already received the Pre-Arrival letter, and have not received any other requests. Assuming that everything goes smooth, is PPR the next step?
4. I see a lot of people got asked to submit travel history, and their resume, but I didn't. Is there any particular reason that IRCC asks for such information?
5. For PPR, we are from one of Canadian Visa exemption country, and for myself while back when I did my PR, I don't believe that I did send my actual Passport to IRCC. In this case, will the process be the same? I believe that I did only send a copy of my passport.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
why you worry about site now, you got PPR request - no worries anymore :p

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if any of you experienced the same thing. My parents submitted their passports to the Canadian consulate in Beijing for PR VISA. It has been 2.5 weeks now. Last week I got an email notifying me that there had been an update on my CIC account. I logged in and saw application status changed to "Approved" and there were additional line items indicating the PR document numbers for my parents. I thought - great, that was progress.

However, when I logged in again this morning, even though the first page still says application approved, when I clicked into my application, everything reverted back to how it was before, showing application in progress and the line items indicating PR document numbers DISAPPEARED. I know the application is approved because I received the official email letter, but isn't this weird? Has anyone had the same situation?

Thanks!
do you mind sharing your timeline??

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
I will be going in maternity and then parental leave starting December. Does anybody know if this would have an impact on my sponsorship application? I know that one of the eligibility criteria is for the sponsor to not have received governmental financial aid, excluding for disability, but not sure how pregnancy is qualified. I would think it doesn't matter, but maybe someone knows for sure.
Thanks.
I believe you are asking about EI. Applying EI for Parental/maternity leave is not considered "government financial aid", as it is a benefit which you have been contributing to through your work. Like others have said, the only thing you may need to worry about is meeting LICO based on the new numbers family members. But, if you have already submitted the application, you don't need to worry about it much. In short, applying EI for maternity leave won't effect your application.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: SPONSORMOM77

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
We received today request for Police Clearance.
Status still "In Process"

Reactions: YULIA-2016

DANNYCANADA

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, folks there:
A quick questions. I received the PCC request at my CIC account. I am asked to reply the email directly. However there is no email address mentioned anywhere in the letter. Can I just upload from the CIC account?

Thank you~

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hi, folks there:
A quick questions. I received the PCC request at my CIC account. I am asked to reply the email directly. However there is no email address mentioned anywhere in the letter. Can I just upload from the CIC account?

Thank you~
do you mind sharing your timeline??

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Hi, folks there:

Thank you~
Yes, you have to upload through cic account

Reactions: DANNYCANADA

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
We received today request for Police Clearance.
Status still "In Process"
Processing for you guys are going at light speed. Judging by DANNY post, it seems like PCC requests are going out in a batch. I'm in the same boat as most people here, and still waiting for update.

Some people who sent their applications in early May have their applications processed and some even got PRR. But, I'm not one of them :(

That being said, it's good to see fast processing because it means that the turn for the rest of us will come that much sooner. :)

Reactions: Tan Tan

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,
I hope you can help me clarify how to proceed with my mother's medical examination.
My mother did a medical examination last October 13,2018 for her extension of visa.
Today she was asked by the Manila Visa Office for a set of medical examination.
I have contacted the panel physician where she did the medical, and they gave us the "Information Sheet".
I was told to send this form to IRCC, but on the instruction I received is:
" Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit the medical result to IRCC for assessment.
To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

My question is, how and where can I submit the "Information Sheet"?
( I tried looking on my CIC account to upload the required form, but it doesn't ask for it)
Thank you in advance.
Well, that's intriguing. As you said above, medical is supposed to have been submitted by the panel physician - not the applicant. I would have asked the panel physician to verify that he/she has submitted the medical results to IRCC. As for uploading documents on MyCiC, you should be able to upload any document as "supporting documents".

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
Processing for you guys are going at light speed. Judging by DANNY post, it seems like PCC requests are going out in a batch. I'm in the same boat as most people here, and still waiting for update.

Some people who sent their applications in early May have their applications processed and some even got PRR. But, I'm not one of them :(

That being said, it's good to see fast processing because it means that the turn for the rest of us will come that much sooner. :)
unless you got London VO. its just not moving at all

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
This refers to your application for sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents PGP 2018; a
review indicates that it does not meet the requirements for processing as the application is
incomplete.
The 21st set of Ministerial Instructions that were issued on January 1st, 2017 contain specific
directions on the acceptance of new parents and grandparents applications (PGP). The
Ministerial Instructions are issued pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA).
The instructions require that in order to be included under the cap, applications must be
complete according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is
received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga. In addition, the application must be
reviewed for completeness pursuant to Regulation 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR).
Moreover, Regulation 12 of IRPA states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met,
the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the
applicant.”
Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is
missing or incomplete:
Mary Joy :
Birth registration/certificate: You must provide proof of the Principal Applicant’s relationship to the
Sponsor.
Please provide a copy of the Sponsor’s birth certificate. If the birth certificate is not in English or
French, you must provide a notarized (certified) translation in either English or French with a copy
of the original version.
This must be received at this office by: 2018/11/29

Cic emailed me today.. but i submitted all the requirements to my application .. any ideas?

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
This refers to your application for sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents PGP 2018; a
review indicates that it does not meet the requirements for processing as the application is
incomplete.
The 21st set of Ministerial Instructions that were issued on January 1st, 2017 contain specific
directions on the acceptance of new parents and grandparents applications (PGP). The
Ministerial Instructions are issued pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA).
The instructions require that in order to be included under the cap, applications must be
complete according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is
received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga. In addition, the application must be
reviewed for completeness pursuant to Regulation 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR).
Moreover, Regulation 12 of IRPA states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met,
the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the
applicant.”
Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is
missing or incomplete:
Mary Joy :
Birth registration/certificate: You must provide proof of the Principal Applicant’s relationship to the
Sponsor.
Please provide a copy of the Sponsor’s birth certificate. If the birth certificate is not in English or
French, you must provide a notarized (certified) translation in either English or French with a copy
of the original version.
This must be received at this office by: 2018/11/29

Cic emailed me today.. but i submitted all the requirements to my application .. any ideas?
When did yo used the application? Were we selected in second round?