+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Friends..my application was received on 17 aug 2018 at Ottawa as per canada post...with my application,I sent pcc for my parents both like Indian pcc from Indian consulate and Canadian pcc from rcmp as my parents are here on super visa for around 2 years now..but now there are planning to go to India for around 3 months...my question is while they are in india , if we get aor and medical ,will they be asked to send another pcc from india and canada....pls suggest..
Yes, they could request for another PCC. but it depends on the officer processing your file.

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the online status is not super accurate. For example, I've received PPR today (passport request to stamp the visa), but the online status is still at:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 28, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 28, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: zt2018

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
Hi all ,
Could anyone tell me how much time does it take to reflect medical recieved in online status after medical office submits the medical reports.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the online status is not super accurate. For example, I've received PPR today (passport request to stamp the visa), but the online status is still at:
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 28, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
you will see info about visas in MY CIC then

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
The status "5.Medical results have been received." will be there for a little while I guess. My parents are already here but it still doesn't change yet :)

Reactions: Zhuzhu

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hi all ,
Could anyone tell me how much time does it take to reflect medical recieved in online status after medical office submits the medical reports.
In my case, it was roughly 12 working days (so around 2 weeks time) after the day of medical exam

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
The status "5.Medical results have been received." will be there for a little while I guess. My parents are already here but it still doesn't change yet :)
That status on ECAS never changes. It's the last status update for my parents and their overall status is 'Decision Made'.

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
I haven't received PCC at all, but ordered it and uploaded together with the medical results (as one pdf document - I've scanned them together) at the SKey. It worked.
I've also did not submit a representative from, just put my email address in my mom's application. It worked as well. They've been emailing all info to me.
Hi,
Could you please tell me how to order as i do not receive PCC too. But the home country need me to show PCC request letter for applying PCC. Parents are now in Canada, without PCC request letter, can I still go to RCMP to do fingerprints for sending back to home country.

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys! Our application reached the Beirut Visa Office about a week ago and 2 days ago we received an email stating that we need to submit the following paperwork within 30 DAYS or it will be processed without the paperwork requested which may result in rejection.

Lebanese Police clearance for my mother & I
FBI Clearance for my mother.
Individual extracts for my brother and mother.

My older brother who is a Canadian PR is sponsoring my mother and I am listed as a dependent if anyone is wondering. The problem is that the time to fingerprint, mail them to the FBI, get it processed and have them mail back our results may take over a month. Also, because my brother is currently in Canada we are not able to request an individual extract for him and he will need to do it from the Lebanese embassy which will also take over a month.

How do we go about this? Should we reply to the email stating that the deadline given will not be enough because of the paperwork requested and is not in our hands whatsoever or will we be given the cold shoulder? I hope and believe that they most likely take these things into consideration and will give us an extension but just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience. Also, does anyone have any idea how close we are now to the end of the process?

Last edited: