First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Guys

I did not include the representative form for my parent PR application.
The application was delivered on 16th August .

Is there a way I can add myself as representative for my PR application now?
thru IRCC webform

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hey Guys, I'm just a little worried as to I got the DECISION MADE on my SPONSORSHIP and the PR is currently IN PROCESS but I haven't received a Sponsorship Approval letter in years! Any thoughts? CIC ECAS shows the following:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on April 26, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXX.
  2. We started processing your application on June 28, 2018.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on April 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing XXX's application on August 8, 2018.
So I don't know when I got the SA approved/or even approved and the visa office that was transferred to. Thanks!
check spam, call them to clarify info

Fantastic23

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone know why I am getting all the correspondence by mail? I have provided my email address. Is there anyway I can change it to email?

Thanks,

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Yulia, please update for Beea ,Sponsor decision made was July 24. Ecas for applicant is application received. Row 91.

Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm just a little worried as to I got the DECISION MADE on my SPONSORSHIP and the PR is currently IN PROCESS but I haven't received a Sponsorship Approval letter in years! Any thoughts? CIC ECAS shows the following:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on April 26, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXX.
  2. We started processing your application on June 28, 2018.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on April 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing XXX's application on August 8, 2018.
So I don't know when I got the SA approved/or even approved and the visa office that was transferred to. Thanks!
Welcome to the club!
Mine also became decision made for sponsor on July 24 but no email or letter from them. I only knew I was approved when I called them.

I would call them to find out approval status and visa office.

Hope this helps. Cheers

Reactions: Lacanlalemoses

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
AnNingCanada said:
Hello, I received the request letter from Ottawa on August 17th, and the deadline to submit is August 16th , so when I upload from my cic account, it shows: Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC . What can I do? Thanks in advance.
C

Scroll down a little and then click on next button. The system will show some fields to be completed (for PCC, for example it was validity date) and then it will prompt you how to submit the docs.
Thank you, I can't find the next button, when I see the request letter, it is already replacement overdue.

jz_to

Aug 1, 2018
Hi i have questionS in general & specific to IMM5768 Financial Evaluation for Sponsorship.
Background: I want to sponsor my divorced Mom (divorced for more than 20 years, never re-married). I am married now living with my husband who is PR in Canada too. My income is more than enough to meet the eligibility, so I don't want him to co-sign anything with me. No kid.

1. Family size - should it be 3? (My mom, my husband & me?)
2. For IMM5768 - Question 15 - Spouse's financial situation. Should I still fill in if my husband does not co-sign?
3. For IMM5768 - Question 16 - Consent for Co-signer's SIN access. Should I still fill in if my husband does not co-sign?
4. For IMM5768 - I have no previous undertaking. In the entire section 9 - 10 - 11- 12, asking for various kinds of previous undertaking / spouse's information, there is no place to fill in my Mom (who is the Principle Applicant in my current undertaking)'s information? Did I read the titles wrong, or something?

Please help. Thanks!!

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi all,

I called IRCC, and confirmed that my application was sent to Manila LVO.
Does this mean that the sponsorship has been approved? I asked the agent, but he refused to tell me anything other than it's transferred to Manila since they don't have application information there.
Is it safe to assume that the Sponsorship has been approved, and is in process for the PR application?

Also, does anyone have experience with Manila office? I was expecting our LVO would be Ottawa since she is in Canada with Super Visa even though our country belongs to Manila office.

Also, can somebody update the SS for the LVO for mine?

Username: jhoongo
LVO: Manila

Thanks,

Reactions: YULIA-2016

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
Hi All,
I submitted my intent to sponsor my parents and luckly was invited to submit the application for the same. I submitted the application, which reached Ottawa on May 20th 2018, after which I haven't received any information from IRCC. I called the contact center but the call didn't have any option to speak for a sponsorship application and for PR application it requires application number. I am in a catch 22 situation I haven't received any information from IRCC so don't have the application #, without which can't talk to the IRCC agent.
Any help on how I can reach out to IRCC is appreciated.

Thank you for your support.
Ayk
I am in the same boat unfortunately.... sent my app on May 17th, received on may 20th ( have proof from Canada post ).. but nothing received from IRCC. Please advise guys and gals.. really worried...

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
I am in the same boat unfortunately.... sent my app on May 17th, received on may 20th ( have proof from Canada post ).. but nothing received from IRCC. Please advise guys and gals.. really worried...
Also tried calling them.. but could not get through.. its a big mumbo jumbo i.e calling CIC

Hopeful99

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I'm in the same situation, submitted around April 21, they received it April 24 but i never got any email or update ever since. I called the call center to confirm that it is with them and that everything is good, the agent assured me that it is there and he can see it but can't give me any more information since he can't see more than that. I am hoping this jst means there are too many files that they haven't touched ours yet, but im checking my email every second of every day hoping that will change. And i also cant check anything on ecas or connect it with my CIC since i never got any file number or anything. I think we may just have to keep waiting here o_O:confused:

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
I'm in the same situation, submitted around April 21, they received it April 24 but i never got any email or update ever since. I called the call center to confirm that it is with them and that everything is good, the agent assured me that it is there and he can see it but can't give me any more information since he can't see more than that. I am hoping this jst means there are too many files that they haven't touched ours yet, but im checking my email every second of every day hoping that will change. And i also cant check anything on ecas or connect it with my CIC since i never got any file number or anything. I think we may just have to keep waiting here o_O:confused:
ok sad but atleast good to know that somebody else is there with me.. hey just a quick question.. how did you got through them... like there are lot of options.. how did you manage to get through to a live agent... also i am having the same issues with online.. not able to connect or see my file.. we should start another page for people who have sent app in april/may and havent heard anything

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Looks like the trends of processing applications are getting slower.
For those people who took action promptly and submitted it within few weeks when they received the invitation went through the Sponsor Approval and IME/PCC, and some even got PPR.

For my situation, I submitted it in the middle (early May), I got it through the AOR and Sponsor Approval, but still comparing to those people who submitted earlier, processing time is much slower. I would expect for those who submitted last minute would expect more delays. When we think about it, it kind of making sense as majority of people require significant amount of time to prepare the application, so they submit it near the end. More applications to handle on a given time, more time to process.

I hope that you guys also hear something back from IRCC soon, and all of us can go through and get what we all want at the end.