Amandeep Singh Sran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Please add me to the spreadsheet as well:
Invitation Received: July 31, 2018
Application Sent: August 17, 2018
Received by CIC (as per canada post): August 20,2018
Sponsoring : Mom and Dad.
For Income: gave them my SIN as well as sent NOA's.
Province: AB

I also have a question from the spread sheet. The one's showing e-case status as received? Are you referring to canada post or the people are actually able to see their application as received on CIC website?
There were couple that were received on Aug 16 and have e-case status as application received.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

rajsingh

May 30, 2009
Hi Everyone,
I am silent reader of the forum. Posting for first time in this PGP section. I was trying my luck for last 4 years. But luck smiled this time in second round. I already sent my application and it reached IRCC on August 9th. Somehow Canada Post screwed up and didn’t capture the signature of the officer at IRCC. I called IRCC to know the status of the file. The agent confirmed that they received the application and did give me a temporary file number. Do guys who didn’t get AOR( first draw) can call them and get a temporary file number and for second round call after kind of two weeks and you should be able to get a temporary file number. Good luck.

Reactions: tifmoon and Zhuzhu

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi i have question about parent sponsorship if someone can help please
If i apply for 2019 January i have sufficient income for years 2016,2107 but for 2018 it take some time to get notice of assessment in January
What are the other options to provide proof for income?
Can i submit t4s for 2018 if i get end of the year
Does it work or any other options

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hi i have question about parent sponsorship if someone can help please
If i apply for 2019 January i have sufficient income for years 2016,2107 but for 2018 it take some time to get notice of assessment in January
What are the other options to provide proof for income?
Can i submit t4s for 2018 if i get end of the year
Does it work or any other options
You dont need to submot t4 at Jan.once you get selected thèy will give you 3 months to prepare and send your application.According to the 2018 whoever got selected they got the invitation at March 20th 2018. Meanwhile we submityed our Tax return and got the NOA.so from march till may 25th CIC gave us time to submit.dont worry.everything will be alright.

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
But 2018 there was lottery system now in 2019 they will be using first come first serve basis
So still they give time to submit all documents within given time period
You dont need to submot t4 at Jan.once you get selected thèy will give you 3 months to prepare and send your application.According to the 2018 whoever got selected they got the invitation at March 20th 2018. Meanwhile we submityed our Tax return and got the NOA.so from march till may 25th CIC gave us time to submit.dont worry.everything will be alright.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
But 2018 there was lottery system now in 2019 they will be using first come first serve basis
So still they give time to submit all documents within given time period
They most likely will give you that preparation time. First come - first serve system still has a bit of luck involved in it.

You still need to submit the Notice of Interest form just like the lottery system. Instead of randomly selecting people as they did in the lottery system, they will select the first 20,000. If you make it to the first 20,000, then you are in. But, you still need to wait for that “you have been selected” message from IRCC, and they will give you that preparation time to apply.

Last edited:

rhyanom

Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone!
This is my first time posting in this thread. I've been following the thread though. I just want to share about regular EI and Maternity EI. I can honestly and surely say that both of those EI count as income. My total income(with my husband as a co-signer) includes a regular EI for his part in 2016 and both my mat EI and his regular EI in 2017. I just got my SA this afternoon saying that I am eligible to sponsor my mom. Without my husband's regular EI, I would be short by $300 or maybe more. So I hope my situation answers some questions out there.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!
This is my first time posting in this thread. I've been following the thread though. I just want to share about regular EI and Maternity EI. I can honestly and surely say that both of those EI count as income. My total income(with my husband as a co-signer) includes a regular EI for his part in 2016 and both my mat EI and his regular EI in 2017. I just got my SA this afternoon saying that I am eligible to sponsor my mom. Without my husband's regular EI, I would be short by $300 or maybe more. So I hope my situation answers some questions out there.
Regular EI should not count. Seems you may have gotten lucky. They will review your financial status again so don't get too excited yet.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Regular EI should not count. Seems you may have gotten lucky. They will review your financial status again so don't get too excited yet.
Regular EI is an income like any other income. Taxes are paid on regular EI like any other income. Remember it is not welfare. You pay for years premium to the government like an insurance policy and most people do't get the benefit also.
Please let us know if there is a directive from IRCC regarding your EI comment or it is just a "Gut" feeling.

Reactions: Kaushuque

merlin86

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, very useful forum. Finally signed up to post.

Here are my timelines, add me in spreadsheet please.

Parents+Dep from Morocco
destination QC (Montreal)
Appl received: 4/12
AoR: 4/19
SA: 6/21, letter received 6/26 with request to apply for QC undertaking (along with CSQ). File transferred to VO in Rabat (MAR)
Undertaking and CSQ submitted on 6/27. AoR from MIDI 7/06

On PR side, application changed from IP to Appl. received and got an email (7/26) from VO asking for CSQ in order to start processing my file.

TLDR, waiting for MIDI to release CSQs. I am wondering if in pgp2018 we have applicants from QC and are in the same situation ? Interested to know your CSQ processing time. Thanks !

Best of luck everyone in your pgp journey.
Update line 43

Finally, QC undertaking approved and CSQ received by mail for PAR+DEP. Now back to the federal track. Hopefully, a quick turnaround from LVO.

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
I have sent mom's PCC to Mexico VO
And like the rest of us, I have been tracking the documents for the last 2 days, this morning the status is "check delivery progress" and a message stating that the item has been held in customs.. in Toluca, Mexico..
Any idea why they held it? is just an