LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Hello,
I am trying to link the application so I can chek it online
No luck, any tips?

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
you have only one time chance to upload all the dox that they required.

log into your account, click "check full application status", then click "view submitted application", and it will direct you to the upload page.

you'll see all the dox that you need to upload.
I just did your instruction, and it says "THERE ARE NO REQUIREd documents for this online application" , I'm thinking it's not updated yet, so did you uploaded the emedical and the police certificate at the same time? Thank you so much for all of your answers really helps

kennethtoronto

Jun 23, 2018
I just did your instruction, and it says "THERE ARE NO REQUIREd documents for this online application" , I'm thinking it's not updated yet, so did you uploaded the emedical and the police certificate at the same time? Thank you so much for all of your answers really helps
when did you receive your ME ?

I did upload ME, pcc, travel history and CV at the same time on july 28

Neema3

Aug 1, 2018
hello everyone, I just received an email from IRCC for my parents sponsorship. Just wondering is there a way where I can see my previous application that I sent for lottery? also, is there a whatsapp group that I can join for help with the documentation

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
2018 Parents sponsorship timeline
4.16 AR / 4.19 AOR / 6.12 IP / 6.24 DM1 (Ottawa LVO)
7.17 ME and additional dox required
7.28 uploaded ME(used ME result from March visitor visa renewal) and additional dox
7.31 ME passed and start to review my additional dox
We got a e-medical information sheet from the doctor after the medical exam in March. There's bar code and photo on the sheet, you just need to upload that form to CIC account, that's all
Hi kennethtoronto,
did your linked account (status) =we are reviewing your additional documents? Thanks.

Reactions: gst8486

kennethtoronto

Jun 23, 2018
2018 Parents sponsorship timeline
4.16 AR / 4.19 AOR / 6.12 IP / 6.24 DM1 (Ottawa LVO)
7.17 ME and additional dox required
7.28 uploaded ME(used ME result from March visitor visa renewal) and additional dox
7.31 ME passed and start to review my additional dox

Hi kennethtoronto,
did your linked account (status) =we are reviewing your additional documents? Thanks.
i linked my account, and the status changed to we are reviewing your additional dox yesterday.

Reactions: AnNingCanada

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received an email today saying that I can apply for parents sponsorship. I am very happy. Have a few questions:
1. My parents are in India and they don't have visitor visa. Can they apply for visitor visa if they are applying for PR?
2. How long does it take to receive PR after sending the application? They had plans to visit us in November.

Please let me know friends.

Reactions: iengineer86

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Hello everyone,

I received an email today saying that I can apply for parents sponsorship. I am very happy. Have a few questions:
1. My parents are in India and they don't have visitor visa. Can they apply for visitor visa if they are applying for PR?
2. How long does it take to receive PR after sending the application? They had plans to visit us in November.

Please let me know friends.
Congratulations!
1. Yes your parents can apply for visitor visa while their PR application is in process.
2. There is no precise timeline for application processing, could take from 6 months to 6 years, perhaps the processing speed has improved but there are lots of factors in play i.e. visa office, completeness of application package, possible delay by applicant in getting medical and PCC.

There are few steps you can take to help IRCC in processing your file without any hick-up, one of them is to pay Fee of $2080 ($1040x2). That will include Sponsorship fee ($75 x2), principal applicant processing fee ($475x2) and right of permanent residence fee ($490x2).

As per guide 5772 if everything is payed upfront, it will help in faster processing of application.

Also if you fill the application forms correctly and provide the explaination letters (as required), that will help IRCC officer in processing the file quickly. For information regarding common mistakes to avoid and application completion, check the below link:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-guide-for-preparing-parents-sponsorship-immigration-application.569846/

Reactions: iengineer86

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
@YULIA-2016 Please update the spreadsheet, current Line# 48.
I received the below email today for Medical, PCC, & Travel History. About half hour after the email received an update on MyCIC

My Timeline:
01-May-2018 - Application Received
06-July-2018 - AOR Received
10-July-2018 - ECAS updated to In-Process
20-July-2018 - ECAS updated (in Morning) to Decision Made
20-July-2018 - Sponsorship Approval letter received via email in Evening. CPC-OTTAWA assigned.
24-July-2018 - One more line added to ECAS - We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2018 about the decision on your application.

01-Aug-2018 - Received email for Medical, PCC, & Travel History
Many Congrats gst8486 !! and good luck for rest :)

Reactions: gst8486

Harman96

Mar 24, 2013
Still couldn't link application to my mum's account tried 10 time in two days. submitted a technical difficulty form. Any one send this form before? Would cic link the application for me?
Try entering family member including your family