Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Yes i will do my best to submit it 2 weeks before his birthday :confused: and yes we include her in our family size.
We are family of 3 + my mom + dad + brother + niece = 7
Based on our line 150 we made..
2015 : 83, 606
2016 : 114, 680
2017 : 88, 988 + 15,384 (Maternity EI)

Im just worried because my brother's passport is expired already and i dont have time to wait for his new passport and my dad's passport will expired next year during the process (if i get approve), is it okay if he doesnt have a valid passport right now? They will request for it if everything went okay, right?
Thanks!
You should be fine as your 2015 income is just barely enough.

As mentioned, the daughter of brother will still need to do a medical exam even if they are a non-accompanying dependent.

You must submit before the age lock-in date, so I would do even if on expired passport and include a note that you will send updated passports as soon as they are renewed.

Reactions: nayr69sg

Serenity03

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec. 19, 2014 / Aug. 27, 2015
Med's Done....
January 8, 2016
You should be fine as your 2015 income is just barely enough.

As mentioned, the daughter of brother will still need to do a medical exam even if they are a non-accompanying dependent.

You must submit before the age lock-in date, so I would do even if on expired passport and include a note that you will send updated passports as soon as they are renewed.
Thank you so much Rob and everyone here. This forum help us big time. ❤

Last edited:

waitingSince3.5years

Aug 6, 2013
HELP : Parents Passport copy.

Question-1: What should be copied:
1. Passport Front and last page. show Names and address
2. Passport Front and last + pages which has stamps or visa stickers
3. Entire passport pages
Passport issuing Country : INDIA

Question-2:
there is OLD passport as well, copy of old is also needed ?
They asked for First and LastPage only but its better to provide page with stamps and stickers as well , There is no need of old passport ,

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Freinds , whose parents file has already processed recently and they have landed as well. I have read it also somewhere but can't recall. If they need the stamps and stickers then the document checklist will say biographical pages but here it just says copy of passport which is First and Last page.
thank you. But am still feeling uncomfortable. will try to call CIC, if I can get through.

Rack7241918

Mar 27, 2018
1. Yes
2. It depends on the date when you sign the application , if she is here then put canada otherwise Philippines.
3. Its better to extend super visa from home country , as here they will only stamp 2 year visitor visa for her.

Another important thing verify her password is valid for 6 months bcoz many airlines doesnot allow to fly if your passport is expiring in 6 months.I said this bcoz usually supervisa is stamped upto passport expiry.
1. Yes
2. It depends on the date when you sign the application , if she is here then put canada otherwise Philippines.
3. Its better to extend super visa from home country , as here they will only stamp 2 year visitor visa for her.

Another important thing verify her password is valid for 6 months bcoz many airlines doesnot allow to fly if your passport is expiring in 6 months.I said this bcoz usually supervisa is stamped upto passport expiry.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
You are right her passport is expiring this coming November 2018, so she had renewed her passport already. My other question is.
Her super visa (which is expiring this Nov’18) was stamped on her old passport. Is it still valid since she got her newly renewed one?

Lotika

Jun 18, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding my birth certificate. I prepared the documents in the end of 2016 when the copy of my birth certificate was notarized and officially translated. I could not send the documents in 2017 because of the program changes. This year I have won the lottery. Can I still use the notarized and translated copy of my birth certificate that I prepared in Dec. 2016?

Last edited:

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Let's hope they have a round 2 of invitation this year too. Btw how many from this group did not get selected this year too .. like last year?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Same here :(
We can only pray that we get selected and our parents come here soon :(
I have given up hope. But will continue to take part in the lotteries until they stop it or I have passed away. Come to think of it, in the next draw I am going to send in entries under my wife name and children names too. Just kidding. :D