Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
not quite sure who maintains this spreadsheet, I just got it from this forum last year.
And that spreadsheet is for LAST YEAR.
Thanks. I just got to know that my confirmation number got selected. I am yet to apply for my parents.

Reactions: yycpam

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
You made a mistake by not sending it through proper courier ($300 fee) who will stand in line before the office opens for year 2014 and 2015. Not ure if 2016 was lottery year or not. Xpress post is not courier.

I'm so sick and frustrated with this process. We were just about ready to apply for my mom in 2011 and they locked the program for two years. Sent applications in 2014 when it reopened, then 2015 and 2016 as well - didn't get in time even though we paid Xpresspost everytime. Tried with the lottery system.

It's so hard telling my mom that we didn't get in, again. I'm losing hope.

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
You made a mistake by not sending it through proper courier ($300 fee) who will stand in line before the office opens for year 2014 and 2015. Not ure if 2016 was lottery year or not. Xpress post is not courier.
Yeah, I know that now, how incredibly helpful of you. If I lived in ON, I would have done it myself but I live in AB.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Yeah, I know that now, how incredibly helpful of you. If I lived in ON, I would have done it myself but I live in AB.
Super visa (she can stay for 2 years at a time) - Some relief.

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Super visa (she can stay for 2 years at a time) - Some relief.
Thanks, she has been here on Super Visa before. She just can't build a life here - can't work - she's only 51. We've been telling her "no working here" until she's an immigrant (which is the proper and legal process) and it's hard on her. I know I'm a singular case, and there's many others, but it's incredibly frustrating hearing about brothers who both got selected for the same parents, ineligible applicants, etc.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Thanks, she has been here on Super Visa before. She just can't build a life here - can't work - she's only 51. We've been telling her "no working here" until she's an immigrant (which is the proper and legal process) and it's hard on her. I know I'm a singular case, and there's many others, but it's incredibly frustrating hearing about brothers who both got selected for the same parents, ineligible applicants, etc.
I hear ya.. didn't get selected 2nd year in row :( we can hope for invitation during second round later this year..

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I hear ya.. didn't get selected 2nd year in row :( we can hope for invitation during second round later this year..
Totally, I'll probably just stop hoping for now and if I get invited to sponsor, great. It's frustrating when you meet all the requirements and don't get selected and then there are others that don't meet said requirements and then get selected.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Totally, I'll probably just stop hoping for now and if I get invited to sponsor, great. It's frustrating when you meet all the requirements and don't get selected and then there are others that don't meet said requirements and then get selected.
yeap, i was very optimistic with the income requirements as i almost clicked 6 figures in last 3 yrs. but as we know it is all being controlled by computer programs (as they say) so wasn't a great help.

Reactions: yycpam

HarryKhuttan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
Did you try punching in your confirmation # here? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html
If your number shows in the list then you’re Selected even though you haven’t got the email yet as they’ll be sending emails over the next few days. I wish you a good luck here!

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Did you try punching in your confirmation # here? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html
If your number shows in the list then you’re Selected even though you haven’t got the email yet as they’ll be sending emails over the next few days. I wish you a good luck here!
Thanks for checking, I put my number in to check as soon as that came out and I'm not on the list.

Best of luck to you too.

Reactions: HarryKhuttan

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Reactions: HarryKhuttan

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
yeap, i was very optimistic with the income requirements as i almost clicked 6 figures in last 3 yrs. but as we know it is all being controlled by computer programs (as they say) so wasn't a great help.
You know, I wish there was preference for those that haven't been selected in the last few lottery rounds. Like a weighted preference, if you haven't been selected but was eligible before, you get two entries or something like that.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
You know, I wish there was preference for those that haven't been selected in the last few lottery rounds. Like a weighted preference, if you haven't been selected but was eligible before, you get two entries or something like that.
Agree. Hope CIC learn something from previous experience.

missingmymom

Jul 26, 2016
Has anyone received an unsucessful email as yet?

AND

Congratulations to all those that were selected, you are one step closer.