+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hello..i called cic few days back and agent told me that my file is in missisauga...medical is already passed for my parents.....at time of sponsor approval time it was been send to Ottawa.. what is the difference guys. You think after medical passed missisauga can transfer the case to new Delhi..

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia, I got the SA letter in my email today. Ecas updated yesterday. In the letter they mentioned that my parents' application will be moved to New Delhi office. But they are here with me on a super visa with no plan of going to India.
What can I do to keep the application in Canada?
doesn't matter, you can do medical and order PCC in Canada anyway. passport might be send to Ottawa as well

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I received SA approval last week in an email and file is transferred to New Delhi but ECAS or GCkey still says in process. shouldn't they be changing status to DM?
Please advise..
e-case should show DM for sponsor
My CIC - no changes

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Folks, I am a 2019 applicant and need your guidance if you had a similar experience:

I have received my signed application forms from my mom with March 20, 2019 date on it but I haven't received an invitation from IRCC yet. Is it an issue to submit the application that was signed on March 20 if I receive an invitation on April 5?
nope, date is not a problem

Reactions: Godzilla9

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hello yulia...my doubt was as per cic agent with whom I talked few days back...my file is in missisauga ...my parents already passed medical since 15 March.. at time of my sponsor approval email..it said that my visa office is Ottawa.. so I was wondering how come the file has moved to missisauga.. what do you think? please tell

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Hi guys good day, so my mom submitted the last requirements the pcc and medical last Monday, Gckey still not updated, we received pre arrival letter last Monday as well I know I’m just impatient just wanna ask you guys if normally how long after you submitted all the requirements how long before the passport request, I looked on the timeline the spreadsheet but can’t see much info, thanks in advance for those who will share their experience

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hi guys good day, so my mom submitted the last requirements the pcc and medical last Monday, Gckey still not updated, we received pre arrival letter last Monday as well I know I’m just impatient just wanna ask you guys if normally how long after you submitted all the requirements how long before the passport request, I looked on the timeline the spreadsheet but can’t see much info, thanks in advance for those who will share their experience
did they do the biometrics?

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
There’s indeed a technical problem on my parents application. I received an email reply from my enquiry to IRCC web form and they mentioned that a correspondence was sent to my cic account on March 12 which I didn’t receive. I called and enquired again to ask if they can resend me the said correspondence. He mentioned to me that there are more correspondence sent to my cic account including further medical test. He asked me to contact manila visa office directly since the technical problem is on their side. But I received the SA stated that my file was transferred to Ottawa? I’m afraid of not doing it on time whatever they were asking us to do since we’re not receiving the correspondence either on my cic account or on my mom’s. Is there anyone here having technical problems online as well?
Send an email to Manila and Ottawa office and request to resend correspondents.

By the way, have you linked your application to your MyCIC account? You cannot link your application to two MyCIC accounts. You either link it to your own account or to your mom's account. What I'm saying is that you won't get correspondent in both your account and your mom. Only the account that has been linked to your application will get correspondence from CIC. So, make sure you linked your application to one of the accounts. Otherwise, you will keep chasing this for a long time.

Reactions: riyopenapples

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
It's nearly 2 weeks since medical passed...status is still in process...i wonder how long it will take to change to decision made..anyone else in same situation

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Send an email to Manila and Ottawa office and request to resend correspondents.

By the way, have you linked your application to your MyCIC account? You cannot link your application to two MyCIC accounts. You either link it to your own account or to your mom's account. What I'm saying is that you won't get correspondent in both your account and your mom. Only the account that has been linked to your application will get correspondence from CIC. So, make sure you linked your application to one of the accounts. Otherwise, you will keep chasing this for a long time.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I did link the application to my cic account and still no changes since I received the medical and pcc request.
Yeah, maybe i might forward my email to ottawa office as well though i was told by the agent on phone and also through email reply from ircc webform to send enquiry regarding technical problem to manila office. I wonder why they can’t just send to me directly since they can see it on their side. I emailed manila visa office and received an automated reply stating i will receive response within 28 days.