+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Did you check the status on Web form or you linked the application?

Even I got AOR on 16Nov. Nothing on the web form and I have not linked the application
In Process appears on the E-CAS (the 'online Tool' option).
I've also linked my application but on GCKey page the info stays the same. May be it will change later.

So far, the "In Process" status seems delightful. :)

Reactions: inviteparents23
Jan 7, 2019
Here is the weird thing I found with my file
I've seen all the people in the spreadsheet received their invitation on either 31 July or 1st August, but my invitation letter was sent to me on August 27. Thats a bit weird
Any suggestions?

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
I'm from the 2nd round of PGP category.
Application submitted 13 Aug / AOR 16 Nov.

This morning the sponsorship eligibility and the PR parts of the ECAS shows 'In Process'.

Anyone elese in a similar situation?
my one is showing same but the yhave asked me to provide my dad's death certificate

Reactions: USK

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hello All,
I have been asked to provide Death certificate of my dad. Some part of that certificate is in bengali ( We are from Bangladesh). So have done the translation but they have asked to provide certified translation? My question is , how do I certify? Do I certify here or back home? Who can certify and what's the method? Please advise.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Here is the weird thing I found with my file
I've seen all the people in the spreadsheet received their invitation on either 31 July or 1st August, but my invitation letter was sent to me on August 27. Thats a bit weird
Any suggestions?
You got invitation later than others. That's not a big deal. The invite came from CIC. So, there's nothing to suggest except to wait for CIC to process your application.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Try to fax the document to 1-905-803-7392 as the email asked, but it sounds they forgot to hook up the fax machine.

The process didn't go thru but kept re-dialling. Any thoughts?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hello All,
I have been asked to provide Death certificate of my dad. Some part of that certificate is in bengali ( We are from Bangladesh). So have done the translation but they have asked to provide certified translation? My question is , how do I certify? Do I certify here or back home? Who can certify and what's the method? Please advise.
I brought the original copy and got the certificate and translation in 1 stop in China, not sure how to do in Canada