+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hello, I already sent my PGP package to ottawa, and they already recieved last friday. And till now i dont recieve any email yet from cic. My question is: as I read your advice about the
IMM5669 in Schedula A- that my parents need also signatures after typing their full name in the box, i get confused. Coz as what i understand that indicate on the top of the box is ( I Agree that typing my name,I Am electronically signing my application) so i just tell to my parents to just type the full name and validate. And no need to sign. Any responce will be appreciated. Thank you.
Signatures were required, please take a look at your invitation letter it says there that you need to physically sign the document. But if you have already sent then don't worry I would say ask your parents to send you the signed documents ( careful with dates) so that if you receive any letter from an officer asking for signed copy then you can send that to officer without wasting any time.

Reactions: gst8486

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
For those who don't have a UCI Number and Application Number, what would you suggest to do in the application forms? Leave the boxes blank or write N/A in them? Thanks.
You can leave it blank, thats what I did.

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html
Question 3: Indicate your Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8 or 10-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with IRCC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Hello, I already sent my PGP package to ottawa, and they already recieved last friday. And till now i dont recieve any email yet from cic. My question is: as I read your advice about the
IMM5669 in Schedula A- that my parents need also signatures after typing their full name in the box, i get confused. Coz as what i understand that indicate on the top of the box is ( I Agree that typing my name,I Am electronically signing my application) so i just tell to my parents to just type the full name and validate. And no need to sign. Any responce will be appreciated. Thank you.
The signatures by hand are required even if your parents type their name in the signature box and print the form after validating. Good luck for the application.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
thank you, sorry I may have to ask an another dumb question here.. I don't have any confirmation number yet to use to look for the application status. do I have to wait until ircc give me that number?
you have at lease UCI or ref # for your package

Born4luv1

May 2, 2018
Signatures were required, please take a look at your invitation letter it says there that you need to physically sign the document. But if you have already sent then don't worry I would say ask your parents to send you the signed documents ( careful with dates) so that if you receive any letter from an officer asking for signed copy then you can send that to officer without wasting any time.
Thank you so much for the help. Hopefully i recieve any email from CIC soon. So that I can reached the dates before May 25.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
@Rob_TO

Do we need to mention that UCI # ? I have also UCI # for my in laws which was issued for their super visa ? Should I mention that on IMM5669 (Background Declaration Form)

Question 1 as per guide

If you have a UCI number (Unique Client Identifier), write it here. If this is your first time dealing with IRCC, you will not have a UCI. does it count even old UCI # ?

urgent help will be appreciated

Thanks

Judielyn

Oct 21, 2013
Meeting income requirement is a yes or no question. There is no discretion allowed by visa officers, so reasons for not meeting income are irrelevant. If they see any of the 3 preceding tax years were even $1 short, the app should automatically be rejected.
Thanks. That’s not what I was told when I called though. But thank you☺
I was told to attach my 2014 and a cover letter

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
For the generic appliation IMM 0008. Generic Application. Q.5 where do you intend to leave. Can i put other province where i am seeking to move eventually? I am in SK currently and looking to move to Ontario asap. Will the application be sent to provincial office after sending it to Ottawa?
What do you guys suggest

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
For the generic appliation IMM 0008. Generic Application. Q.5 where do you intend to leave. Can i put other province where i am seeking to move eventually? I am in SK currently and looking to move to Ontario asap. Will the application be sent to provincial office after sending it to Ottawa?
What do you guys suggest
I don't think that the application is sent to the provincial offices of IRCC. I feel that your safest bet is to put SK, because you haven't moved yet and you are not sure when you are going to move to Ontario. Down the road if you change the address it won't effect your application.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
I don't think that the application is sent to the provincial offices of IRCC. I feel that your safest bet is to put SK, because you haven't moved yet and you are not sure when you are going to move to Ontario. Down the road if you change the address it won't effect your application.
Thank you.

Reactions: gst8486

LuckyAL

Feb 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2014
Med's Request
01-Jul-2014
Passport Req..
30-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2015
Hi,
I was looking at the PGP tracker for 2018 and most people have the ECAS status column updated as 'Application received'.

My question is; does it show up in ECAS as application received before the AOR? Its been 6 days since my PGP application was delivered and I dont see anything yet.

Thank you!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I was looking at the PGP tracker for 2018 and most people have the ECAS status column updated as 'Application received'.

My question is; does it show up in ECAS as application received before the AOR? Its been 6 days since my PGP application was delivered and I dont see anything yet.

Thank you!
It probably hasn't even been 6 days if you exclude weekends. Just be bit more patient:)

tabrisjayson

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Hi,

Thank you!
i submitted 14 days ago, nothing yet

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Hi,

Thank you!
In my case the 'Application Received' in the spreadsheet is on the basis of the Canada Post delivery notification I received, and I am pretty sure most of the other sponsors (who didn't receive an AOR) have the similar case.