+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Hi ,

I just filled out IMM 1344 , when I try to open it back I am seeing an error
"CO -signer Contact Information -
The format you entered in the following field was incorrect .
1: Telephone No (Country Code)

The Correct format is:
Must be numeric and must not start wilth '11'
"

I am not sure how is it picking 11 instead of 1 , anyone else is facing same issue??

Thanks
Did you figure out how to get around this? I have the same. Thanks.

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
I put the Canadian address for my principal applicant which is my mom, who is living with me here in Canada with super visa.
Thank you for your help!

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
Since Lakewood and HeisenbergCanada suggested to use Canadian address for Additional family form, what address should l use for Generic application under question 1 and 2 : Mailing and Residential Address.

Also, is it okay to leave issue and expiry date blank under section- National Identity Card (India), since there is neither issue nor expiry date mentioned on Adhar card (NIC).

Reactions: D_K_T

DaisyDaffodil87

Mar 30, 2018
Assuming that your brother is 22 year old, You should provide an explanation letter in this regard.

Dear IRCC Officer,

This is to explain that my younger brother's current passport has an error, it has a wrong middle name. My younger brother's age is ___ and he will be part of my parents immigration application as a dependent. A copy of current passport (with wrong middle name is provided). The current passport number is ________ ; The middle name in the current passport is ___________ but based on the birth certificate the correct middle name on passport should be __________

We have started the process of getting a new passport with correct middle name, in Philippines i could take up-to 6 months to get a new passport with correction. Meanwhile, In order to meet the PGP application deadline we are providing the current copy of passport. As soon as we have the renewed passport, we will provide IRCC office a copy of the new passport.

Meanwhile, kindly accept the application package for my parents immigration with the current passport of my younger brother. My brother's full name is ____________
Thank you, thank you, This is a huge help.. My brother is 13 years old.. ;)

Reactions: gst8486

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

I have a question regarding imm5768e.

Me and my spouse are both sponsoring my parents and our total family count is 6; 3 for my parent's family and 3 for my family.
I am getting confused mentioning the count for my family '3' ; I have entered as follows, can someone assist if it looks correct or not.

5. your spouse or common law partner, if not included in 3 above. provide details on the back of this page if he or she is not co-signing the undertaking.
Answer - 1

But my sponsor is co-signing for sponsorship so I am not going to provide additional details as its asking for. is it correct?

6. Every other family member not included above and dependent on you financially.
Answer - 1 (for my son)

Please help!

Thanks.

Serenity03

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec. 19, 2014 / Aug. 27, 2015
Med's Done....
January 8, 2016
Hi everyone! I have a question.. In IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor) you have to validate it right? On the lower right corner of the page there is a number and everytime you will validate it, it will change. What if the page where you have to sign and the rest of page are different number? Do you think they still gonna accept it? There is no way i can ask my parents to send me a new one because we have to submit it before my brother turn 22 this coming April 22 and i just noticed it today. :(:(

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone! I have a question.. In IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor) you have to validate it right? On the lower right corner of the page there is a number and everytime you will validate it, it will change. What if the page where you have to sign and the rest of page are different number? Do you think they still gonna accept it? There is no way i can ask my parents to send me a new one because we have to submit it before my brother turn 22 this coming April 22 and i just noticed it today. :(:(
If one page of the set is different, you are risking the integrity of the application unless the page you mentioned does not have any serial number indicated the set of pages. IRCC may deem that your application is altered and may return your application. In my opinion, it's not worth it to do that.
As for the timing, perhaps you can use the courier, fastest possible way to send/receive your documents?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hi,

I have a question regarding imm5768e.

Me and my spouse are both sponsoring my parents and our total family count is 6; 3 for my parent's family and 3 for my family.
I am getting confused mentioning the count for my family '3' ; I have entered as follows, can someone assist if it looks correct or not.

5. your spouse or common law partner, if not included in 3 above. provide details on the back of this page if he or she is not co-signing the undertaking.
Answer - 1

But my sponsor is co-signing for sponsorship so I am not going to provide additional details as its asking for. is it correct?

6. Every other family member not included above and dependent on you financially.
Answer - 1 (for my son)

Please help!

Thanks.
#3 in your case would be your parent's family, e.g. 3
#5, your answer is correct, 1 indicates your wife. This however does not have anything to do with your wife being co-sponsor. IRCC needs to know total members of your family and the family that you are sponsoring (your parents' family including your dependent siblings, age under 22)
#6, your answer is correct, 1 indicates your son

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
#3 in your case would be your parent's family, e.g. 3
#5, your answer is correct, 1 indicates your wife. This however does not have anything to do with your wife being co-sponsor. IRCC needs to know total members of your family and the family that you are sponsoring (your parents' family including your dependent siblings, age under 22)
#6, your answer is correct, 1 indicates your son
Great... thank you.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hi guys,
I meet all income requirements and three years tax form etc but how can i apply now, whenever i check the site its say this year (2018) applications are closed.

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
I have almost completed my application package.

For Supporting documents, I checked Checklist and documents to be send are -
1. Marriage certificate - Sponsor and co-signer
2. PR card front and back page - Sponsor and co-signer
3. Birth certificate of Sponsor - proof of relationship
4. Passport front and back page - my parents and Sister(12 yrs old)
5. Marriage affidavit of my parents
6. My sister's Birth certificate
7. NOAs for 2017, 2016 and 2015
8. Processing Fees
9. Confirmation email copy from CIC

Are there any other documents which are good to send in advance.
For e.g. - I don't have Canadian passport; I am on PR status here..and checklist doesn't ask me to send my passport details. is it good to send or not required ? Any advise.

jgarcia

Dec 14, 2015
Good Morning.
Hi can you help on this Matter

We are in the process of sponsoring my parent. under the Backgound section it has a question "Had any serious disease or physicalor mental disorder".

My Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last 2016. she undergo chemo,surgery,radiation therapy,. She is already okay now. she is currently cancer free and doing very good all her latest scans,blood test,ultra sound are all excellent.

the question if we will diclosed this on her application on the background section?

and will it affect her application that can lead to refusal?

is there anyone with the same case. but granted a permanent visa with their parents?

Thank you very much on your help and Best Regards

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you figure out how to get around this? I have the same. Thanks.
Yes I checked with CIC and they asked me to choose other and write country code of my own , I have added small explanation over there on separate sheet as a reason for choosing others rather than canada.

Reactions: lynne197910