Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
My parents did their medical yesterday and mymom need to do cardio anyone experienced this? So worried about this

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
My parents did their medical yesterday and mymom need to do cardio anyone experienced this? So worried about this
Was it IRCC who requested or panel physician?
My MIL kidney functionality was low. I dont know what does that mean but anyway. The dr said she will send the results as it is. And if Immigration wants more test they will let us know.

inam1989

Jan 27, 2020
My parents did their medical yesterday and my mom need to do cardio anyone experienced this? So worried about this
My mom has her medical done thrice, in first one they found an issue and asked for cardio report, second time cardiologist told her that her aortic valve has shrinkage and need replacement, and she got another letter from CIC for getting her medicals done in 3 months from the date she got her first medical done. So after her third medical which was after her valve replacement surgery,now its showing her medicals are clear.

Because of this we at least found out about her health issue, which she was ignoring assuming its just because of her age she is having health issues. This was a blessing in disguise. Back home people don't prefer going to doctors usually, and if they do, doctors dont even get their proper tests done and prescribe them medication just to get their jobs done. My mom was taking medications but had no idea about her valve shrinkage issue which she found out in her Echo test.

I hope your mom doesn't have any health issue, but I am just giving you hope that if her medicals doesn't clear first time its not that her case will be refused. So tell her to be positive,as her health is her first priority.

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Was it IRCC who requested or panel physician?
My MIL kidney functionality was low. I dont know what does that mean but anyway. The dr said she will send the results as it is. And if Immigration wants more test they will let us know.

The panel physician requested that .. she so nervous yesterday that's why her bp was unstable even she had the medication ..
That's her first time lol and she's got nervous everytime she see doctors

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
My mom has her medical done thrice, in first one they found an issue and asked for cardio report, second time cardiologist told her that her aortic valve has shrinkage and need replacement, and she got another letter from CIC for getting her medicals done in 3 months from the date she got her first medical done. So after her third medical which was after her valve replacement surgery,now its showing her medicals are clear.

Because of this we at least found out about her health issue, which she was ignoring assuming its just because of her age she is having health issues. This was a blessing in disguise. Back home people don't prefer going to doctors usually, and if they do, doctors dont even get their proper tests done and prescribe them medication just to get their jobs done. My mom was taking medications but had no idea about her valve shrinkage issue which she found out in her Echo test.

I hope your mom doesn't have any health issue, but I am just giving you hope that if her medicals doesn't clear first time its not that her case will be refused. So tell her to be positive,as her health is her first priority.
Thanks ! Hopefully everything will be fine soon .

Celestina131

Mar 28, 2018
My parents and brother got their passports and COPR 23rd of January, 2020
Passports /Medical was requested on November 13th, 2019
Medicals passed November 29th, 2019
Passport sent to Lagos VFS office December 8th, 2019
Background check completed January 7th, 2020
Application approved January 10th, 2020
Passport ready for pickup January 23rd, 2020

Application sent May 2018
Application forwarded to Accra February 2019

Good luck to everyone:)

Reactions: YULIA-2016

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
The panel physician requested that .. she so nervous yesterday that's why her bp was unstable even she had the medication ..
That's her first time lol and she's got nervous everytime she see doctors
I would say follow the dr advice because they are professionals and they know very well what needs to be done to clear for immigration. My MIL is same she gets nervous just seeing the dr. Lets pray our medical gets cleared.

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
No we didn’t proceed with submission of passports. We informed IRCC that we have one more dependent child who is now coming with parents, initially that child wasn’t.
So no we didn’t submit the passports for visa and CoPR, knowing we need to include this child and we do qualify for additional one.
just want to share some updates regarding "ADD ON" , admin(s) please update line 45

- Add on requested with new set of application was submitted to IRCC, on 22 July 2019 - after receiving PPR on 1st July 2019 , so file was reopen to included 4th person (parents + 2 dependents)
- Re-assessment of the sponsor was completed on 24th Jan 2020 ( yes it was a long time just get again SA since we added one more person to the file.
- again PCC for PA and new dependent's medical was requested on 24th Jan 2020.
- PCC and Medical is submitted on 27 Jan 2020

now waiting for PPR.

Reactions: SAM_2014

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
Hi All,

My father's application had gone "in Process" on December 19th. I received the below message yesterday i.e., January 13th along with the medical request.
"
- Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 to the present without any gaps in time. Please include any past visa refusals in Section 4. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/12
- Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate for Pakistan. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/12
- RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide a certified criminal record check from the RCMP. From our records, it seems you are currently residing in Canada. If this is the case, please apply for an RCMP clearance certificate. If not, please let our office know so that we can issue you instructions on how to do so from outside of Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/12
- IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels form. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/12
"
I can see why they asked for IMM 5669 again as there are a couple of errors on the form we submitted.

Requesting help from the forum community...

1. My dad is currently in Pakistan and he left Canada a few weeks after I filed the application - What do I do for RCMP clearance? Attach a letter that he stayed less than 4 months?
2. We have shown 2 addresses in Pakistan in different provinces, do I need to get PCC from both the provinces?
3. How do we go about getting a PCC in Karachi Pakistan.
Hi @Atif.Ayub ,

I am closely following 2018 2nd round applicants. I applied for my parents in 2019 but my AOR is close to yours (Aug 2019) . I read your above message and wanted to know about the RCMP thing because my parents were here on visit visa as well at the time of application and left a few days after. They have been to Canada 4-5 times and usually they have stayed 4-5 months on each visit. Whenever you find out, please let me know any information that might be helpful to prepare in advance. I guess you would have already found out, but if you haven't, the PCC from Karachi needs to be requested from Police Facilitation Centre karachi,

Police Facilitation Centre
Main Korangi Road Adjacent Haq Nawaz Traffic Section
DHA Phase-I, Karachi
+92 21 35888923

I believe it can also be requested online from http://sindhpolice.gov.pk/ (Click the Police Record Verification System link after scrolling down).

Let me know if its easier to communicate on whtsapp.

thanks,
Rehan.

Last edited:

moike

May 22, 2018
got passport back yesterday.. cic account has been updated to approved. We just need to do landing. Anyone did landing at rainbow bridge? how long did it take you? Where is the best place to do landing in ontario?

Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful!

Reactions: YULIA-2016