Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
My dad had his medical on Jan 23rd. I received an email from the clininc that conducted the medical that results have been submitted to emedical on January 30th.
How long does it take to reflect on My CIC?

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

Is there anyone waiting for PPR from London office?

My parents pass there medical in Dec 2nd week. No update after the medical passed??

How long it will take?? any guess.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Hello,

Is there anyone waiting for PPR from London office?

My parents pass there medical in Dec 2nd week. No update after the medical passed??

How long it will take?? any guess.

London VO is handling the files for my parents. The last update from the office was received on Jan 15th stating they passed their medicals.
So technically I'm waiting for the PPR now.
I think they will conduct some background checks from now on. I'd give them a couple of more months to get back to me for any further updates.
If I get an update sooner than that, I'll gladly take it. Otherwise I'll be patiently waiting (as I've been since the August of 2018). :)

Please keep us posted if you hear any updates as you're ahead of us in the progress que.

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
London VO is handling the files for my parents. The last update from the office was received on Jan 15th stating they passed their medicals.
So technically I'm waiting for the PPR now.
I think they will conduct some background checks from now on. I'd give them a couple of more months to get back to me for any further updates.
If I get an update sooner than that, I'll gladly take it. Otherwise I'll be patiently waiting (as I've been since the August of 2018). :)

Please keep us posted if you hear any updates as you're ahead of us in the progress que.
Thank you so much USK. If i hear anything, i will let you know. I am also waiting since Sep 2018. So, you are a head of me:)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello All,

my In-laws have medical in April 2019 and after that I have submitted Govt/Police record in June 2019. Still no PPR.

Question: Do my In-laws have to go for medical again after one year i.e. April 2020? or they should be fine? does anyone please have same experience?

Please share

thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My dad had his medical on Jan 23rd. I received an email from the clininc that conducted the medical that results have been submitted to emedical on January 30th.
How long does it take to reflect on My CIC?
3-5 days after submission you will see medical passed on myCIC if no additional test required.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello All,

my In-laws have medical in April 2019 and after that I have submitted Govt/Police record in June 2019. Still no PPR.

Question: Do my In-laws have to go for medical again after one year i.e. April 2020? or they should be fine? does anyone please have same experience?

Please share

thanks
medical valid only for 12 month. if 12 month passed CIC will request another medical exam.

Reactions: Another-Immigrant

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

@scylla @YVR123 @gst8486 @robertp
@YULIA-2016

File Submitted - Oct 2018
My Parents PGP AOR was Jan 4th 2019, File is in Mississauga CPC
Medical Passed Oct 2019
Additional Documents Requested Dec 2019 and then 13 Jan 2020 (First Proof of relationship of mom and dad, then Proof of relationship of PA to Sponsor)

I have provided the documents on 27 Jan 2020.
Today, I saw that in the online application, There is only one update saying Your additional documents have been upload.
But then, i checked it on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Here it says, Permanent Resident Application Status = "Decision Made".
Now does that mean a Rejection or Approval ? because I have not received any Bio-metric Request .
And I am very sure this status is updated today. So am i too early checking and wait for other requests or assume its a rejection because i have not received bio metric requests.

When do they request biometrics ?

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello Guys,

Medical Passed Oct 2019
Additional Documents Requested Dec 2019 and then 13 Jan 2020 (First Proof of relationship of mom and dad, then Proof of relationship of PA to Sponsor)

Today, I saw that in the online application, There is only one update saying Your additional documents have been upload.
But then, i checked it on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Now does that mean a Rejection or Approval ? because I have not received any Bio-metric Request .
And I am very sure this status is updated today. So am i too early checking and wait for other requests or assume its a rejection because i have not received bio metric requests.

Its ok to not have requested biometrics. On 2019 forum, there are many people who got PPR without biometrics request and even got refund for biometric fees that was paid initially. So be positive and hang in there :)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Guys,

Medical Passed Oct 2019

you are from PGP-2018

Many form PGP-2019 got PPR without Bio request. Tracker
to check DM status please call CIC may be they will tell you approved status or just eait until you got PPR. in your case you will not get Bio request. just wait for PPR.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
@YVR123 @robertp

Hello, An important update. The below file has been approved. I talked to CIC just now.

Hello Guys,

@YULIA-2016

Medical Passed Oct 2019

Reactions: YVR123 and ankz001