+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

champ512

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
This is the same question I have. The email I got from CIC indicated that a PCC photocopy is required; I submitted a scanned copy instead. Anyone care to clarify?

PS. I already emailed CIC regarding my concern and awaiting their feedback.
Just an update: I was advised today to resend all the documents I sent to them earlier this month (including PCC). It appears that if the documents you sent them exceeds 5MB, the system automatically blocked them for size limit. Always check the total file size before sending it to them. Good luck to all!

Riya93

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Riya93,

Our Visa office is New Delhi and we have sent an email asking to them to re-send the documents by email and also sent the requested PCC in that email. We also submitted a IRCC Webform with the same information. We have not heard back from them.

What is your visa office?
Have you reached out to your visa office by email and have you received any further updates about the missing medical request forms?

Thanks!

Do yet... but my parents did medical using UCI number.

Where are you basically from in India???

Nadar

Apr 8, 2017
Hello everyone.
Did someone get a chance to make inland landing (went through the closest border or made an appointment with GTA offices)?
Please, advise where did you go as I was told at some places they do not have proper officers to finilise papers. If it is through the office - how long did it take to get an appointment?
Thanks

grag2

Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys, I applied to sponsor my parents Nov 2017. file transferred to Ottawa and medical exams done May 2018. This is the 3rd week ECAS shows decision made, however its not updated, last request after medical received is the correspondence about travel and work history for my parents.
Do you think I will get any answers if I called CIC? How long does it usually take from Decision Made to receiving the decision letter. Thanks!

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
SURE will be effected if 20000 applications and 20000 visas/year
plus they didn't finish 2016 at least yet
And then the next government will use that as an excuse to change the way sponsorship is done and then the government after that will undo it. It's an entertaining cycle at everyone else's cost.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hey guys, I applied to sponsor my parents Nov 2017. file transferred to Ottawa and medical exams done May 2018. This is the 3rd week ECAS shows decision made, however its not updated, last request after medical received is the correspondence about travel and work history for my parents.
Do you think I will get any answers if I called CIC? How long does it usually take from Decision Made to receiving the decision letter. Thanks!
We will know if you get answer if you tell us after you call CIC. In cases of out of country LVOs they flatly refuse to entertain any questions or help all together with any matter.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Has anyone from India who has recently done their medical exam see the updated results on My CIC Account? I am talking about the July wave of requests that got medical and PCC requests.

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
Hello everyone.
Did someone get a chance to make inland landing (went through the closest border or made an appointment with GTA offices)?
Please, advise where did you go as I was told at some places they do not have proper officers to finilise papers. If it is through the office - how long did it take to get an appointment?
Thanks
I did landing at peace bridge . It went well . Please make sure you go between tue-thu 8am -midnight . Rainbow bridge takes only till 8PM

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Hi guys. Need some advice. I received an email about my mothers sponsorship. Back story, we are from the Philippines. My dad used to work in Saudi Arabia and used to visit him in Saudi Arabia like 20 yrs ago.. and now CIC is asking for a police certificate for my mon from Saudi which I read in the website is not available for non residents. And we are given one month to do it. Any experiences with getting PCC from Saudi Arabia in this group.

dde

May 31, 2018
You mean white privilege? lol
You won't find a psychologist who would suggest broken families will be better for a society or an economist to say that.

Healthcare is a political BS reason.

Administrative disorganization at embassies and CIC has nothing to do with healthcare system.

I want to know how one would feel if MTO delayed renewing their drivers license for months with erratic time frames and no support line. Is CIC a government entity just like MTO? Why can MTO be organized and not CIC?
My friend you know you are talking through your hat. Free healthcare is a BIG consideration. If immigrants made a petition to unpeg healthcare from PGP th

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone.
Thanks
Hi,
I did inland landing for my parents at the IRCC Etobicoke office. You call CIC call center and give them your details and based on whichever office is closest for you, they will book you with IRCC and then IRCC will email you with appointment details. We got our appointment in 2 weeks. Hope that helps!! Thanks

Reactions: Nadar and Bingoye

phsio jatti

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hi, any update from New Delhi? It’s been more then 1 month since I sent pcc and travel doc still back ground check not started. I sent my doc on 25th July.
Thank you

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
mycic status shows background check in progress.

Just wondering how long does it take ? i have not received anything like medical or PCC request. only SA approval so far and that was in april

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
My friend you know you are talking through your hat. Free healthcare is a BIG consideration. If immigrants made a petition to unpeg healthcare from PGP th
Not a big consideration for those who have qualified to sponsor/immigrate because that is calculateThe system should move much faster for the cap of 15000 or 20000.
Hi, any update from New Delhi? It’s been more then 1 month since I sent pcc and travel doc still back ground check not started. I sent my doc on 25th July.
Thank you
No progress so far.
When did you do medical? When did you My CIC Account show medical received?