+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Atefeh_83

Jul 16, 2017
I received an email:
Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching. Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application....
Yup just received this too
me too

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello All,

I am going to be sending my application soon. Just wanted to confirm that if i am using a courier service the address to send the application is
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga PGP
Parents and grandparents sponsorship
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello All,

I am going to be sending my application soon. Just wanted to confirm that if i am using a courier service the address to send the application is
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga PGP
Parents and grandparents sponsorship
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Correct

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi folks,

I have another question while i finalize my application. As per my understanding form IMM 5406-Additional family information is supposed to be filled out by the principal applicant and the dependent, which in this case will be my father and mother. Myself and my brother are not dependents and over age 18, do we also have to fill this form. The confusion results from the instruction guide mentioning that only the principal applicant and dependents need to fill the form, where as the document checklist says that everyone over the age of 18 has to complete the form. Please guide. Thanks.

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Please update my time line. Decision made on 22 July, 2017

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
I got same reminder message and which also says disregard if you already submitted application. How long does it take to get AOR. It has been month for me and secondly what is the way to check. I am trying to link my application and it says no record. Is this the right and only way to check? I hear people talking about ECAS. Is ECAS something different or same as linking application.

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi folks,

I have another question while i finalize my application. As per my understanding form IMM 5406-Additional family information is supposed to be filled out by the principal applicant and the dependent, which in this case will be my father and mother. Myself and my brother are not dependents and over age 18, do we also have to fill this form. The confusion results from the instruction guide mentioning that only the principal applicant and dependents need to fill the form, where as the document checklist says that everyone over the age of 18 has to complete the form. Please guide. Thanks.
Hello members,
Just reposting this to get a response. I have the same question for for IMM 5669. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hello Guys!!!!!

I am here in Canada since 2007 and want to sponsor my MOTHER, as she feels so alone. Please advise, how can I apply for her. Do I need to fill all forms for sponsorship.

Experts please guide me. Thank You

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Hello members,
Just reposting this to get a response. I have the same question for for IMM 5669. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Go to instruction guide and look at definition of dependent. If they are dependent as per that definition then add otherwise ignore. In my opinion your brother etc. not dependent

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Hello Guys!!!!!

I am here in Canada since 2007 and want to sponsor my MOTHER, as she feels so alone. Please advise, how can I apply for her. Do I need to fill all forms for sponsorship.

Experts please guide me. Thank You
You need 101 on it. First you need to go and apply for lotory in Jan 2018. Once you win lotory then you are eligible

Vituan88

Dec 7, 2016
Hello members,
I didn't fill for myself and all my brothers who are over 18 yrs old and independent when I submitted my application.