+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
When I try to link an application, I get a parameter as Intented City and province. I dont recall ever putting that in the application. Did people put sponsor's city in it?

Atefeh_83

Jul 16, 2017

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
and sorry to ask again, is the client ID my pr card#? because yesterday that I talked to cic agent, he told it is not.
in the forms I left UCI blank as in the guide it was mentioned leave it blank if it is the first time you are contacting cic.
I think it says ID No right below your name on the card.

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
yes, but the operator yesterday told not to use it.
IRCC phone operators are sometime not very knowledgeable to say the least. The xxxx-yyyy number on your PR card is your Client ID, you should be able to use it and link the application online (3-4 weeks after initial submission, at least that was the timeline in my case, wasn't able to do it before).

Reactions: Atefeh_83

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I received an email:
Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching. Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application....

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I received an email:
Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching. Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application....
Yup just received this too