PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
deerestlovelybear said:
You should have printed out the number or email it to yourself. Asking IRCC for that would take ages, but that is the only chance for you. Are you just openning the email now or you just receive the email? Many people in here including my best friend is still waiting for his rejection/approval email up to now

I have recieved an email that I am selected but the process asks to mention the confirmation number on the cover letter . Thats the number I dont have.

Shah91

Apr 26, 2017
Hey i have just received an email confirmation today that my application is selected. However i wanted to sponser my "MOTHER IN LAW" as my mother died last year.
I wanted to know that can i be able to sponser my mother in law through this application.
And is mother in law also considered as a parent?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Shah91 said:
Hey i have just received an email confirmation today that my application is selected. However i wanted to sponser my "MOTHER IN LAW" as my mother died last year.
I wanted to know that can i be able to sponser my mother in law through this application.
I am really sorry to hear about your Mother :(

If your spouse made an intention to apply in your Mother in Law's name, only then your spouse will be able to apply for her, and you will be her cosigner.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shah91 said:
your mother in law is not your parent.
you cannot sponsor your mother in law,
If you put down your name in to draw, then no.
You had to put in your wife's name, as sponsor, into the draw.

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Amazingsho said:
I received 2 emails too... First in the morning and Second in the afternoon.
I thought CIC changed their mind when I see second email but ....

"This is a resend of an earlier email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada which unfortunately did not include your name. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Meh, I forgive you CIC ::)

Hi

I got the same first selected I was very happy and then apologized email not selected. What should we do now?

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Ashenmae said:
I got 2 emails
1st at 10 am ( without my name) telling me that my application has been selected.
2nd at ariunt 2pm: with my complete name.
Hi

Same case happen with me, what should we do now?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Shah91 said:
The short answer is no.

Your mother in law is not classified as a parent. You can sponsor your father if he is still alive and you wish to sponsor him. However you cannot sponsor your mother in law.

Your spouse has to enter the lottery next year and be selected in order to sponsor your mother in law.

May 7, 2015
Response on lottery:
Thank you for completing the online Interest to sponsor form to let us know that you are interested in applying to sponsor your parents or grandparents. As part of the government’s commitment to fairness and transparency, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) now randomly selects individuals who have shown interest in applying to sponsor their parent(s) or grandparent(s) under this program. Now that submissions for 2017 are closed, we have randomly selected 10,000 individuals who showed interest in applying to sponsor their parents or grandparents. We regret to inform you that you were not selected to apply this year.

nikrao

Nov 3, 2016
Email received. Not selected. I can't believe this is happening. Let see who is receiving confirmation.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.