+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

neeti2090

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
193
14
what is happening? People who has been selected some don't have their confirmation number and some are not eligible.
Those who have not been selected have confirmation number and are eligible to apply :(
Irony of Life
 

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
1,222
484
neeti2090 said:
what is happening? People who has been selected some don't have their confirmation number and some are not eligible.
Those who have not been selected have confirmation number and are eligible to apply :(
Irony of Life
it is a farce. the communist Trudeau government.

You read right about how his father helped his brother get out of a charge for possession of marijuana? And he says that like it is a good thing. And ends off saying the Law still stands now. Yeah but it didnt for his brother cos of his dad's power and influence eh?

This is rubbish. And the way they sent out the emails......totally unprofessional. You don';t make people wait to hear bad news. You can make them wait to hear good news.

If there is a plane crash do you tell the families who have loved ones who survived first then leave all the rest who's loved ones perished to be informed later? I guess in Canada that's what they do.
 

nikrao

Full Member
Nov 3, 2016
27
11
neeti2090 said:
what is happening? People who has been selected some don't have their confirmation number and some are not eligible.
Those who have not been selected have confirmation number and are eligible to apply :(
Irony of Life
That is what happening. We payed taxes for four years maintained family income some how so that we can sponsor our family.
and here you go. Lottery of emotions happening. they are doing lottery for people emotions.
 

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
1,222
484
nikrao said:
That is what happening. We payed taxes for four years maintained family income some how so that we can sponsor our family.
and here you go. Lottery of emotions happening. they are doing lottery for people emotions.
yeah this changed with the Trudeau govt. Remember than next elections. Vote Conservatives.
 

Kamil799

Full Member
Jul 5, 2013
39
3
Myself and 16 other friends (who came from the same country) have received this email yesterday and this morning but unfortunately all of us weren't selected. Are they actually selecting people randomly or based on the country of origin?
 

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
11,455
1,534
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
nayr69sg said:
yeah this changed with the Trudeau govt. Remember than next elections. Vote Conservatives.
They are the ones that had the cap at 5K, and actually cancelled the program all-together for several years.

The Conservatives will be no better or worse with regards to PGP. Silly choice to entirely base a vote on.
 

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
1,222
484
Rob_TO said:
They are the ones that had the cap at 5K, and actually cancelled the program all-together for several years.

The Conservatives will be no better or worse with regards to PGP. Silly choice to entirely base a vote on.
At least the Conservatives are better at having things run smoothly and have good plans that do what they are supposed to do.

Not like the way this whole dumbass lottery was conducted with people ineligible being selected and informing people of bad news after they informed the winners.

At the Stanley Cup finals, they give the losers their medals first then the winners. Not the other way round.

Liberals are crap.
 

ghatot201

Hero Member
Feb 8, 2013
357
14
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Not selected. Got an email at 10:37 AM EST
 

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
98
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let your voice be heard , send a feedback to IRCC here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.217647765.2045324427.1483452054

NOTE: No need to provide for your UCC.
 

deerestlovelybear

Hero Member
Jan 20, 2015
710
198
nayr69sg said:
At least the Conservatives are better at having things run smoothly and have good plans that do what they are supposed to do.

Not like the way this whole dumbass lottery was conducted with people ineligible being selected and informing people of bad news after they informed the winners.

At the Stanley Cup finals, they give the losers their medals first then the winners. Not the other way round.

Liberals are crap.
Is this their intention to reduce the number of intake? I know at least 6 people not eligible due to income (2 are ignorant since they landed last year, the other 4 just try luck)
 

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
11,455
1,534
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
nayr69sg said:
At least the Conservatives are better at having things run smoothly and have good plans that do what they are supposed to do.

Not like the way this whole dumbass lottery was conducted with people ineligible being selected and informing people of bad news after they informed the winners.

At the Stanley Cup finals, they give the losers their medals first then the winners. Not the other way round.

Liberals are crap.
There is more a chance of cap reduction or program being halted again indefinitely with the Conservatives in power. Pick your poison.
 

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
11,455
1,534
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
deerestlovelybear said:
Is this their intention to reduce the number of intake? I know at least 6 people not eligible due to income (2 are ignorant since they landed last year, the other 4 just try luck)
No, they just rushed the lottery system in last minute and this is the result.

This was not a strategic plan to reduce backlog, it was just stupid planning.
 

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
1,222
484
Rob_TO said:
There is more a chance of cap reduction or program being halted again indefinitely with the Conservatives in power. Pick your poison.
Lotteries need to be transparent. This lottery is not.

Did we get to see how they conducted the draw?

All lotteries are done with an audience to ensure that there was no hanky panky

This lottery is probably a farce.

If they conducted NHL first pick draws the way CIC did, there would be uproar.

Same with LottoMax.

Trudeau is all about being not transparent.