Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hi mufarina, I believe the best way to provide this information is to use your T4 details. Break last three taxation years plus the 2017 jan to present. So if you have been working at one place since Jan 2014, You would have four lines filled up. @014 Jan to Dec, 2015 Jan to Dec , 2016 Jan to Dec and 2017 Jan to Present. Refer to your T4 for last three years and fill in each three lines. For 2017, use your estimated gross income figure from your company's salary letter. This way you would have some supporting papers to prove the figures you have enters in the form.

Seniors, pls comment if you feel there is better way or this answer has any flaws.

mufarina said:
Hello. I have a question about the financial evaluation form. The part where you give your last 3 years of employment and gross income. You write down your yearly gross income or total income you had over the last 3 years?I only worked in one place. Thanks

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hello AJ25 and other friends, One advise.

Do not use ADHAR card as identity document. It will have risk to be misused.
Better is PAN or Driving License.

About the expiry and issue date, I believe if it doesn't have one, type Not Applicable or NA. That is what the Guide 5772 suggests.
Visa officer would know why you haven't filled the dates, when he/she will see the attached copy of national identity document.

Seniors pls check my reply and suggest.

AJ25 said:
I did think of Aadhar card, but there is no mention of date of issue or date of expiry

bfach

Jan 4, 2017
Cambridge, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperCitizen said:
Bravo bfach, I read the article. Hope our petition will be heard soon. The only hope for non-selected and eligible applicant is if they do re-lottery after 90 days for remaining quota out of 10K

thanks
We are over 1800 now... with 30 mins to go... we need 160 signatures... HELP :)

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-739

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Javiya said:
Hi mufarina, I believe the best way to provide this information is to use your T4 details. Break last three taxation years plus the 2017 jan to present. So if you have been working at one place since Jan 2014, You would have four lines filled up. @014 Jan to Dec, 2015 Jan to Dec , 2016 Jan to Dec and 2017 Jan to Present. Refer to your T4 for last three years and fill in each three lines. For 2017, use your estimated gross income figure from your company's salary letter. This way you would have some supporting papers to prove the figures you have enters in the form.

Seniors, pls comment if you feel there is better way or this answer has any flaws.
Thanks. i was thinking the same thing. I really don't see the point of those line, considering that you give permission to check the tax returns straight at the source:)
Thanks. Is there any excel spreadsheet started?

AJ25

May 1, 2017
Javiya said:
Hello AJ25 and other friends, One advise.

Do not use ADHAR card as identity document. It will have risk to be misused.
Better is PAN or Driving License.

About the expiry and issue date, I believe if it doesn't have one, type Not Applicable or NA. That is what the Guide 5772 suggests.
Visa officer would know why you haven't filled the dates, when he/she will see the attached copy of national identity document.

Seniors pls check my reply and suggest.
Thank you Javiya

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
mufarina said:
Thanks. i was thinking the same thing. I really don't see the point of those line, considering that you give permission to check the tax returns straight at the source:)
Thanks. Is there any excel spreadsheet started?
\

FORM IMM 0008

Dependent information

in my case am sponsoring my parents - father and mother my sister and brother both are married more than 18 years old

question do I require (from father - principal applicant) to fill dependents information

if yes then only for spouse dependent?

but form guide says list all family member

seniors pls suggest

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
AJ25 said:
Thank you Javiya

hi

Q- even PAN CARD have no date of issue and expiry should we leave black?

Q- I AM filling my parents sponsorship should I fill representative form at my name on behalf of principal applicant (father)

or its on behalf me ? then no representative require as am filling case my self for sponsoring parents

seniors pls advice...

Baham

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0711 - Construction Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
Doc's Request.
06/01/2013
AOR Received.
09/23/2012
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
No Idea when they transfered it.
Med's Request
25/04/2013
Med's Done....
30/04/2013
Interview........
I hope i don't have to go through this...
Passport Req..
Waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Javiya said:

Not Senior member but agree with Javiya's reply.

Just one comment - Latest Paystub will have cumulative pay on it so that Gross dollar amount can be used for time period Jan1 -2017- Present. This way it's not estimated it will be exact number.

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Baham said:
Not Senior member but agree with Javiya's reply.

Just one comment - Latest Paystub will have cumulative pay on it so that Gross dollar amount can be used for time period Jan1 -2017- Present. This way it's not estimated it will be exact number.

Could u please confirm how self employed will mention without paystub etc?
is it compulsory or only 3 years NOI is ok

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Deep1 said:
hi passport already asked and mention....but they ask something else than passport national proof...
Additional family information IMM5406

my father have total 5 brother sister but there is only 4 column in form
I know they have mention if additional space required attach separate sheet so separate sheet means printing of another copy for the same form? if yes then do I require to fill all the information for my father section A, B etc AGAIN?

or sheet make in excel for section c (brother sheet)

or I can add only one name left ?by hand on the section c?

Reactions: disaster

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Deep1 said:
Additional family information IMM5406

my father have total 5 brother sister but there is only 4 column in form
I know they have mention if additional space required attach separate sheet so separate sheet means printing of another copy for the same form? if yes then do I require to fill all the information for my father section A, B etc AGAIN?

or sheet make in excel for section c (brother sheet)

or I can add only one name left ?by hand on the section c?
additional question is fathers brother not alive still need to mention all information regarding him?

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi

form IMM5406 - am sponsoring only my parents mom, dad

do I require to fill separate copy IMM5406 form for mom and dad

or I require to fill separate copy IMM5406 FOR their (my parents) dependent children (my brother sister) who are above 18 years married

seniors reply pls

thanks in advance

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
IMM 5406

HOW can I type all name in native language on computer for example native language is Punjabi?

or I can mention name by hand in Punjabi language after printing the forms?