Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Driving license or PAN Card or Election ID, any would do.

AJ25 said:
What would be the National identity document for India on IMM 0008

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hello. I have a question about the financial evaluation form. The part where you give your last 3 years of employment and gross income. You write down your yearly gross income or total income you had over the last 3 years?I only worked in one place. Thanks

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello
Guys can you please help me on this bellow situation
I have selected to submit parents application.i sponsored my wife and she landed a year ago. Marriage did not last long and separated 3 mos ago. Had a partial custody with the child that was born here. Wife now is in shelter and "receiving" social assistance.but I haven't received any official information or notice or due bill from Canadian government to repay , I just came to know that she is in shelter that trough during our court hearing. Now My question is, does this affect the sponsorship for the parents? My status is now legally separated based on the custody paper. What are the possible problem in the future now that on sponsoring my parents considering i signed the undertaking for the spouse before.
Thank you
Please advise

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Jesus is the Xavoir said:
Hello
I have selected to submit parents application.i sponsored my wife and she landed a year ago. Marriage did not last long and separated 3 mos ago. Had a partial custody with the child that was born here. Wife now is in shelter and "receiving" social assistance.but I haven't received any official information or notice or due bill from Canadian government to repay , I just came to know that she is in shelter that trough during our court hearing. Now My question is, does this affect the sponsorship for the parents? My status is now legally separated based on the custody paper. What are the possible problem in the future now that on sponsoring my parents considering i signed the undertaking for the spouse before.
Thank you
Please advise
If you are not fully divorced and she is receiving social assistance, you are not qualified

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jesus is the Xavoir said:
Hello
Thank you
Please advise
You signed an undertaking with the government of Canada to support your spouse for 3 years after landing. As your spouse is in receipt of welfare, you have defaulted on that agreement and therefore do not qualify to sponsor your parents. The only solution I can see is if you immediately begin supporting your wife financially so that she goes off of welfare AND you pay back all of the money that she has already received. You would need to have this completely sorted out before submitting the application for your parents.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
AJ25 said:
What would be the National identity document for India on IMM 0008
Use your passport details.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
mufarina said:
Hello. I have a question about the financial evaluation form. The part where you give your last 3 years of employment and gross income. You write down your yearly gross income or total income you had over the last 3 years?I only worked in one place. Thanks
I added the total of 3 years together

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
You signed an undertaking with the government of Canada to support your spouse for 3 years after landing. As your spouse is in receipt of welfare, you have defaulted on that agreement and therefore do not qualify to sponsor your parents. The only solution I can see is if you immediately begin supporting your wife financially so that she goes off of welfare AND you pay back all of the money that she has already received. You would need to have this completely sorted out before submitting the application for your parents.
This is true but unfortunately that will be more than 90 days and you have to try luck next year

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
deerestlovelybear said:
This is true but unfortunately that will be more than 90 days and you have to try luck next year
You don't know that it will take more than 90 days. It is very possible that the poster could sort it out in time.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
EEapplicant said:
I added the total of 3 years together
Thanks for the reply. so just the full amount over the three years?instead of splitting from jan to dec, each year?

bfach

Jan 4, 2017
Cambridge, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all... our cause is in the news... I was interviewed by CBC for the petition... which now has 1330 signatures and climbing rapidly. Sign sign sign please :)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lottery-parents-families-immigration-1.4095445

SuperCitizen

Jun 19, 2014
bfach said:
Hey all... our cause is in the news... I was interviewed by CBC for the petition... which now has 1330 signatures and climbing rapidly. Sign sign sign please :)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lottery-parents-families-immigration-1.4095445
Bravo bfach, I read the article. Hope our petition will be heard soon. The only hope for non-selected and eligible applicant is if they do re-lottery after 90 days for remaining quota out of 10K

thanks