+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

paralegal

zain hassan

Sep 9, 2019
dear you got visa on your own or through an agent? if you can share SOP it will be very helpful i will follow your pattern to write a new one. what about the course lenght and tuition fee? like paralegal course is 1 year long or 1.5 years long and which college should i opt?

Sg_sharma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
dear you got visa on your own or through an agent? if you can share SOP it will be very helpful i will follow your pattern to write a new one. what about the course lenght and tuition fee? like paralegal course is 1 year long or 1.5 years long and which college should i opt?
I got refusal because of SOP. I blinded trusted on my agent and he wrote a shit SOP

zain hassan

Sep 9, 2019
Is there any paralegal student ?????????
hello depica i am zain from pakistan planning to study Graduate Certificate Paralegal. have you applied? if yes can i have a look at your SOP to avoid any mistake i am considering humber as proposed institute hope to hear from you

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I dont know why people need consultant its very simple step to file for visa even getting offer letter is also very simple process...

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Always remember not to copy someone's SOP they have all in their database and if they found that its not written by you and is copied from someone....and people who do this mostly get refusals...so keep this in your mind before submitting the application

Resilient123

Mar 19, 2020
Hello
I am law graduate from Pakistan working at a law firm as a tax consultant for more than two years. I am looking forward to apply for visa on the basis Paralegal diploma course at Humber college. I have consulted many visa consultants and not a single one has given me much hope. Well same was the case when I applied for Norwegian student visa in 2010. So I applied it by myself, got visa and did Master of Economics there. Now, I would like to get some guidance from one who has actually got for paralegal course. Surely I will apply by myself, without visa consultant.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I am law graduate from Pakistan working at a law firm as a tax consultant for more than two years. I am looking forward to apply for visa on the basis Paralegal diploma course at Humber college. I have consulted many visa consultants and not a single one has given me much hope. Well same was the case when I applied for Norwegian student visa in 2010. So I applied it by myself, got visa and did Master of Economics there. Now, I would like to get some guidance from one who has actually got for paralegal course. Surely I will apply by myself, without visa consultant.
It would make no sense for you to take a paralegal course if you are already a lawyer. It will be very obvious that you are not a genuine student.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Same here ...I deposited my money on 4 oct and get confirmation on 9 oct .
It is way back for getting reply for a post in 2013. As i am searching for info regarding LLM or Law clerk or Peralegal program i came across this tread. Can u please share details regarding Inidan LLB student's prospects for getting student visa. what are the check points to be kept in mind while applying for study visa especially for Law related programs. Or first apply for MBA program and then once got stamp then shift to Law programs. ur inputs will be greatly appreciated.