+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Can anyone tell the process flow of visa processing. First they conduct review of medical information if you apply online? What if one hasnt submitted upfront medical? Then they conduct review of biometric information or first decide the fate of visa application, i.e if they decide to give visa, then they conduct review of biometric information? Does the status menu of online application, a final decision has been reached change? Or it states not started till they decide the fate of visa and communicate result? What is status of a final decision has been reached for the people on this forum who applied online?

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
yasir8959 said:
Can anyone tell the process flow of visa processing. First they conduct review of medical information if you apply online? What if one hasnt submitted upfront medical? Then they conduct review of biometric information or first decide the fate of visa application, i.e if they decide to give visa, then they conduct review of biometric information? Does the status menu of online application, a final decision has been reached change? Or it states not started till they decide the fate of visa and communicate result? What is status of a final decision has been reached for the people on this forum who applied online?
I think review of medical information is made at the end (doesn't matter upfront or not). Did you got medical call or your Medical status updated incase of upfront medical ?

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Hey Everyone,

Sublitted my file on 9th June Online, Gave Biometrics on 12th June, its updated but the Final dicision thing is still " NOT STARTED ", is it bad or normal and just have to wait.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
chaudryy said:
Hey Everyone,

Sublitted my file on 9th June Online, Gave Biometrics on 12th June, its updated but the Final dicision thing is still " NOT STARTED ", is it bad or normal and just have to wait.
chaudary sahab abhi to 3 din he huey ...wo bhi weekend k 2 din.... log to 2 months se wait krrahey hain.... :)

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
ufarooqi said:
I think review of medical information is made at the end (doesn't matter upfront or not). Did you got medical call or your Medical status updated incase of upfront medical ?
I think we all have incomplete facts at hand. I applied online, with upfront medical on 22 june. Gave biomet at 25 june. My med status changes to pass on 4 july. No change since. If med is reviewed last, then they must have reviewed my documents, and if they have reviewed my documents, then there is no point to not communicate the decision reached in like ten days. What do you say? And besides my decision status is not started yet.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
chaudryy said:
Hey Everyone,

What does your biometric status say? Tell us about that. Mine hasnt been updated.

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
its updated to "not needed at this time"

@seena

was wondering k atleast start tau ho jata, "NOT STARTED" is depressing.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
chaudryy said:

@ seena

Yaar if its not needed at this time, then how has it changed? Pehlay kya tha? Mera b yehi ae not needed at this time, how come its updated status? It was always that since beginning or i am missing something?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
chaudryy said:

@ seena

dont you worry chaudary sahab

it will started by today or surely by tomorrow.... dont take tension

let me ask this to my some frnds.. wait till then..........

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
yasir8959 said:
I believe there is not pet answer to this.
May be. They first go through Biometrics. If the applicant provided upfront medical, in that case they review medical. and than they move on to documents.
If the applicant did not provide medical. They review documents and if they believe that this can be a strong applicant, they ask him to provide medical.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
yasir8959 said:
I think we all have incomplete facts at hand. I applied online, with upfront medical on 22 june. Gave biomet at 25 june. My med status changes to pass on 4 july. No change since. If med is reviewed last, then they must have reviewed my documents, and if they have reviewed my documents, then there is no point to not communicate the decision reached in like ten days. What do you say? And besides my decision status is not started yet.
You applied on 22 "JUNE", and status changed in "JULY" ?? are you sure or is it a mistake ?

I think you mixed up months, THIS MONTH IS JUNE, not JULY .... :)

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
chaudryy said:
Hey Everyone,

chaudhary can you please let us know about your institute and program plus Did you submit medical or not ?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
sheeda said:
You applied on 22 "JUNE", and status changed in "JULY" ?? are you sure or is it a mistake ?

I think you mixed up months, THIS MONTH IS JUNE, not JULY .... :)
Hahahahahaha right man. Completely brain bombed.