+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Anna27

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH-86 said:
Can you please tell me what forms did you fill? my online application shows schedule I form as an optional document. it does not show the TRV form anywhere. the only forms that it shows as mandatory are the main study permit application form and family information form.

I know we do have to apply for TRV as well - so should I just fill out the schedule I form in optional documents? will that be ok.?
I applied from VFS Jeddah

These are the forms I submitted: Main application, family form, & supplementary form

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
Anna27 said:
I applied from VFS Jeddah

These are the forms I submitted: Main application, family form, & supplementary form
hey anna27 - thanks for responding, but I have already submitted my application..:)

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
@seena....I am going to SAIT Calgary....

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..

Emeraldchild

May 23, 2015
I knew I hadn't attached documents because i remembered someone else didn't too, like sheeda said but maybe there cases were different but check this out.

Thank you aammaadmi for your quick response and kind gesture :) I have some more questions and then I am going for the online version too ;-) Please could you answer them.

a. Should I try uploading my educational docs and police certificate anyways? Did they ask you to submit it later?
b. Also, what happens after your submit the application...you provide them the biometrics and then wait for medical and passport request ?
c.How long does it take for you to get yours?
d. Did you submit the letter of explanation? I already have a Msc in Business Administration and wanted to get another in my professional fields that is in Communication Arts- should I add that in this letter or wait for the interview- if it happens?

a. No. This way you create an impression of not following what is asked. Plus you overwhelm them with your docs to slow down your process yourself. I'd recommend against it.
b. Yes probably after a day you will be asked for biometrics. Go to VFS Pakistan branch of your city and get it done. Instructions are provided in the doc.
c. I don't understand this question. But I got my visa in 3 months minus 6 days.
d. Yes add explanation of any sort you think is required. I added 2 sorts of explanation for my case.
This is one of the best threads I've read and was why I joined the forum. So i feel much better about not attaching any documents but I feel in a case like mine I should have. So I might mail them, by taking sheeda and SH's advice.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
I think it saves you some time from back and forth of getting it done and the results being sent to them though I did not do it.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Daid said:
Hi
Is there really any benefit of getting an upfront medical exam?
it just saving your those 10 days which medical have taken before VISA acceptance.... because doctors take time 2 to 3 days for setting appointment bla bla......

madihat

Mar 9, 2015
Hi Everyone

Any ideas how much time it takes for visa processing after the medical exam.
I gave medical exam Last tuesday

seena

Apr 30, 2015
madihat said:
Hi Everyone

Any ideas how much time it takes for visa processing after the medical exam.
I gave medical exam Last tuesday

2 weeks normally ... most get response with in one week .....but in site CIC mentioned that due to some circumstances (work load etc) they can take a month too.... but relax you got VISA soon in your hand.... congrats in advance

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
@madihat can you please share your time line. When did you apply and did you apply on paper or online.