+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
sheeda said:
chaudhary can you please let us know about your institute and program plus Did you submit medical or not ?
Yaar biomet status not needed at this time is an updated status? If its updated status, then what is the status when we initially submit online application?

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
yasir8959 said:
Yaar biomet status not needed at this time is an updated status? If its updated status, then what is the status when we initially submit online application?
I cant recall exactly what was the message before I provided my biometrics, but what I do know is that it was different from "Not needed at this time". But when I provided my biometrics, it was changed to "Not needed at this time" .. and I think it will stay the same unless or until a final decision is reached.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
yasir8959 said:
I think we all have incomplete facts at hand. I applied online, with upfront medical on 22 june. Gave biomet at 25 june. My med status changes to pass on 4 july. No change since. If med is reviewed last, then they must have reviewed my documents, and if they have reviewed my documents, then there is no point to not communicate the decision reached in like ten days. What do you say? And besides my decision status is not started yet.
They will issue you visa in july or August (Near the start date of your classes).

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
yasir8959 said:
I think we all have incomplete facts at hand. I applied online, with upfront medical on 22 june. Gave biomet at 25 june. My med status changes to pass on 4 july. No change since. If med is reviewed last, then they must have reviewed my documents, and if they have reviewed my documents, then there is no point to not communicate the decision reached in like ten days. What do you say? And besides my decision status is not started yet.
My Medical status also changed exactly in 13 days.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
ufarooqi said:
They will issue you visa in july or August (Near the start date of your classes).
Shine on you. If this is how it pans out. I know of cases where they issued visa months before the class start. Infact many months before. But i would like it if it pans out the way you are saying. :)

Sufyan4

Mar 3, 2015
As salaamu alykum every one

My name is sufyan.Ihave applied for Bachelor's degree in Software development in Seneca college.
Today on 15 june i applied online and gave biometrics.

But I have a problem,at the time of uploading my documents my consultant uploaded all the other required documents except my educational documents,Ielts report card and ploice clearence certificate.he is saying that there is no any option to upload these documents.Now you please tell me who have applied online,is this really true?For me it doesn't make sense,like i am applying for study visa but i am not providing educational documents.When i said this to him,his reply was "you got your admission letter from college which means you have passed your 12 standard,its enough for embassy,and if they are required embassy will ask you to upload latter''

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Sufyan4 said:

My name is sufyan.Ihave applied for Bachelor's degree in Software development in Seneca college.

But I have a problem,at the time of uploading my documents my consultant uploaded all the other required documents except my educational documents,Ielts report card and ploice clearence certificate.he is saying that there is no any option to upload these documents.Now you please tell me who have applied online,is this really true?For me it doesn't make sense,like i am applying for study visa but i am not providing educational documents.When i said this to him,his reply was "you got your admission letter from college which means you have passed your 12 standard,its enough for embassy,and if they are required embassy will ask you to upload latter''
Bro you have to make one file of all these documents through merge pdf software and upload it at letter of explanation. This is how i did it.

Sufyan4

Mar 3, 2015
yasir8959 said:
Bro you have to make one file of all these documents through merge pdf software and upload it at letter of explanation. This is how i did it.
okay thanks yar,mein tu tension mein par gya tha

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Sufyan4 said:
okay thanks yar,mein tu tension mein par gya tha
Personal statement/statement of intent/career plan should be page number 1. And make sure u have a good one. Also name the file in order of document so that they know what this file contains. For example it page 1 of file is personal statement and page 2 is police certificate name it like personal statement, police certificates and so on....

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
What about this seneca college, lot of people go there. Does this fact has to do with job market outcomes for graduates of this college?

Sufyan4

Mar 3, 2015
yasir8959 said:
What about this seneca college, lot of people go there. Does this fact has to do with job market outcomes for graduates of this college?
i don't know..my uncle live there,he suggested me.but a university is university...college can not match a university

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
yasir8959 said:
I once visited a consultant, he was also getting few student admitted in Seneca.
Seems like the college has a reputation (maybe of getting visa).

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
Sufyan4 said:

Walaikumusalam!
yasir explained quite well.
Applicants are supposed to combine educational documents with explanation letter as a single pdf file and attach that file.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
@all the paper based applicant, have you checked vfs global track you application today?

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Until last night my passport status was your processed passport has been sent to CIC Islamabad. Its not there anymore and instead the page is blank. I checked couple of browser and devices. Can anyone please check and let me know if you have the same issue? Is there a system glitch or they are actually doing something about my application....fingers crossed