+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharp12 said:
If they are short on staff then it should affect everyone. Why Pakistani students in particular? (I maybe wrong. Tell me if you know otherwise) Everyone I know who applied to my Uni made it in time but I had to defer. There is a students from India who got visa in 8 days. It is understandable if visa gets delayed by 2 weeks but getting delayed by months is beyond my understanding.
I agree... It is beyond my understanding as well :mad: :-X

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbera said:
i am still waiting for passport request, my medical done on 9 october :(
I had my medical done on 10th August. Applied via paper application. Welcome to the long never ending wait :-( :-(

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
Guys and Gals!

Did anyone try calling the embassy on the direct line about their application?

P.S
We are ourselves to blame more than anyone for the treatment meted out at us, thanks to the disingenuous students flocking abroad. Checked the statistics and not surprised to see the visa approval percentage of Pakistan is lowest in the world. Consultants and Visa agencies are also to blame for buttering up duplicitous scholars (not all) and getting visa.

Eventually, we will get the decision, fingers crossed. I hope everyone here gets sanguine outcome.
Cheers

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
abbera said:
i am still waiting for passport request, my medical done on 9 october :(
My medical was done on oct 5. status changed to passed on oct 9 and got passport request on oct 15. U just have some trust on God and you will get it sooner or later. I applied online on 10 June.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
I had my medical done on 10th August. Applied via paper application. Welcome to the long never ending wait :-( :-(
I had submitted my application on 8 sep and had my medical on 13 october basically i wanted to ask you that is there any method to check the application status for paper application?

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well there is no way you can check your paper application status. Let's just wait for the good news. Fingers crossed! 8)

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please guide me how my details can appear on left side of my posts under my nickname used for this forum? Details like when I applied, medical done etc?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Stressedgirl said:
Can anyone please guide me how my details can appear on left side of my posts under my nickname used for this forum? Details like when I applied, medical done etc?
click on profile on the right, then on the left side click on forum profile information :).

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Guys I have got my old passport request letter today and they sent this letter to my mailing address.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your applicantion for a study permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents :
All previous passport numbers date of issuance and expiry.
Any documets submitted via courier must be accompanied by a pre-paid courier return envelope. The above information/documents are required within 07 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
Guys suggest me how should I send my old passport?

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
click on profile on the right, then on the left side click on forum profile information :).
I cannot find forum profile information after going into 'profile'.
There is no such option!!

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
How did you get this letter? Online applicants dont get letters through post?. And by which postal service?
Askani said:
Guys I have got my old passport request letter today and they sent this letter to my mailing address.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your applicantion for a study permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents :
Any documets submitted via courier must be accompanied by a pre-paid courier return envelope. The above information/documents are required within 07 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
VAC is best solution for you, take this letter aand submit your old passport with it
Askani said:

Dear Applicant,

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
If you have done medical after request from cic then you would get visa for sure but don't know when cause its cic lol

Stressedgirl said:
Is there any possibility of visa getting rejected after 100 days of application and medical done?