+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uikhan88 said:
If you have done medical after request from cic then you would get visa for sure but don't know when cause its cic lol
Yes, I got my medical done when CIC requested. I am just tired of waiting and being upset. That's all

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
Uikhan88 said:
If you have done medical after request from cic then you would get visa for sure but don't know when cause its cic lol
How much time they usually take to grant the visa after the medical test

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Uikhan88 said:
How did you get this letter? Online applicants dont get letters through post?. And by which postal service?
Yes I got this letter from post and I am an online applicant. I don't know by which post that they sent this letter because I am in gwadar now and my cousin whatsapp me this letter and I didn't asked by which post the sent this letter. I am going to karachi tomorrow and I will let you know by which post they sent this letter.

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Stressedgirl said:
Is there any possibility of visa getting rejected after 100 days of application and medical done?
No if you don't have major health problem. I am also waiting for a long time. I have submitted my application on 12th may and got passport request on 13th August. Yesterday I have got my old passport request through a post. Don't worry

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad.ali518 said:
How much time they usually take to grant the visa after the medical test
For me it has been 2 months and 8 days since medical and no show till date! So, you cannot specifically tell how many days or months. It's CIC

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Askani said:
No if you don't have major health problem. I am also waiting for a long time. I have submitted my application on 12th may and got passport request on 13th August. Yesterday I have got my old passport request through a post. Don't worry
How can I put my details like yours appear under ur name in every post? I cannot find any such option in profile section? Someone suggested earlier to find 'forum related profile' earlier but I find no such option. Does that appear after you become a full member or something?

haywaqas

Oct 17, 2015
Re: ANYONE GOT LOA FROM TAMWOOD CAREERS

Hello i am new here please any one here to help me i am facing few difficulties regarding submitting my documents to Canadian embassy 1st i want to apply online but facing difficulty to upload form 1294 which did not upload then i went to my bank (Askari Bank ) where i make bank draft of name Canadian high commissioner of Pk Rs 16800 i also gather these document for submit my application through paper

1 form 1294
2 IMM 5645
3 Letter of acceptance
4 Proof of financial statement
5 original passport
6 copy of passport 1st two pages
7 two pictures
8 bank draft of Pk rupees 16800
9 Motivation Letter
10 Experience latter
11 copies of all academic documents attested by notary public

I need to know few things
1 i have my bank statement of my parents account of rupees 3400000/ pk rupees did i need affidavit too and i have also property how i mention it.
2 did i have to send my original too to canadian embassy
3 any other documents missing then please mention it
i have apply in Hunber college and my course will be start in 11 January 2016
and please also tell me how to give bio-metric prints if i apply through paper.
Please anyone reply me soon because i have very short time for submission..

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waah Askani, Finally you got this letter, means your file is under process ... :p

Did you inform them about this via email or website contact forum?

Askani said:
Guys I have got my old passport request letter today and they sent this letter to my mailing address.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your applicantion for a study permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents :
All previous passport numbers date of issuance and expiry.
Any documets submitted via courier must be accompanied by a pre-paid courier return envelope. The above information/documents are required within 07 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
Guys suggest me how should I send my old passport?

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be upset and get yourself tired. It is not gonna effect your application anyways, therefore not worth wasting your energy on it....
Just pray for good. Because wohi hota hai jo manzoor.e.khuda hota hai.... :p

Stressedgirl said:
Yes, I got my medical done when CIC requested. I am just tired of waiting and being upset. That's all

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashifch said:
Don't be upset and get yourself tired. It is not gonna effect your application anyways, therefore not worth wasting your energy on it....
Just pray for good. Because wohi hota hai jo manzoor.e.khuda hota hai.... :p
Salute to your optimism. ;D
Well, I can't help it. May be it is on my genetics to worry loads.
Tomorrow is Monday and then another long process of waiting and waiting and waiting till Friday! :(

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of luck, after medical it shouldn't take that long though. As per history, a paper based application is being processed in 13/14 weeks on average. Therefore, you would most probably be getting a feedback/outcome on your application within next 2 weeks. (Hopefully and fingers crossed)

Where did you take admission btw?

Stressedgirl said:
Salute to your optimism. ;D
Well, I can't help it. May be it is on my genetics to worry loads.
Tomorrow is Monday and then another long process of waiting and waiting and waiting till Friday! :(

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ANYONE GOT LOA FROM TAMWOOD CAREERS

1. Yes, you would need an affidavit signed by your parents that they are supporting you financially. And yes, if the property is in your name, you can get it evaluated and attach the evaluation certificate along with your application. It would be beneficial for your application.

2. did i have to send my original too to Canadian embassy............ Original what?

3. If by Motivation letter, you are referring to SOP, then you are good to go.

You are about to apply for your session commencing 11th January 2016, CHC is delaying the process of student permit application. I am not sure if you would be able to make it without deferring your session.

Since you will be applying through a VAC, they will guide you with all processes and mandatory requirements of your application.

P.S:

It is easy to apply online and it requires less documents to submit but it takes too long to process. (Even May/June applicants are still waiting for their outcome) It is good that you are applying through paper based application.

haywaqas said:
Hello i am new here please any one here to help me i am facing few difficulties regarding submitting my documents to Canadian embassy 1st i want to apply online but facing difficulty to upload form 1294 which did not upload then i went to my bank (Askari Bank ) where i make bank draft of name Canadian high commissioner of Pk Rs 16800 i also gather these document for submit my application through paper

1 form 1294
2 IMM 5645
3 Letter of acceptance
4 Proof of financial statement
5 original passport
6 copy of passport 1st two pages
7 two pictures
8 bank draft of Pk rupees 16800
9 Motivation Letter
10 Experience latter
11 copies of all academic documents attested by notary public

I need to know few things
1 i have my bank statement of my parents account of rupees 3400000/ pk rupees did i need affidavit too and i have also property how i mention it.
2 did i have to send my original too to canadian embassy
3 any other documents missing then please mention it
i have apply in Hunber college and my course will be start in 11 January 2016
and please also tell me how to give bio-metric prints if i apply through paper.
Please anyone reply me soon because i have very short time for submission..