+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

k786

Nov 21, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbera said:
thnx bro :) ??? but still not got passport request
Don't worry, they'll request the PP and issue visa soon. According to the VAC when I asked they said when you get medical call, you're guaranteed visa 100% as long as you pass medical.

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@Guys

CIC went quiet on me, they have not been replying to my emails lately.
After updated LOA request, I thought its a step closer to the decision but now I think I am back to square one.
I give up and I will withdraw my application soon if this continues.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
So guys after 5 months chc replied to my todays case specific inquiry :

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and we await reply to our request email of 17 September 2015 where we requested you to submit updated letter of acceptance from your university. 30 days were provided to comply and we still await reply to our request.

The thing is that i did not receive any email on 17th september however i myself sent them my updated LOA on 21st september. Please reply urgently .. should i send again through case specific inquiry or through VAC office? I am a paper based applicant.. plz reply urgently

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@bro

Send them email by using islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Mention updated LOA for acceptance in your subject line and also detail your Name and date of birth with file number inside email for security purposes.

Do it now.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Thanks bro.. i sent through case specific inquiry .. tomorrow i am gona goto VAC and submit from there as well..

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Bro i sent them my updated LOA on 21st sep without their request still they replied me with this email..so just to be on the safe side i think we should also submit LOA through VAC .. I have seen a few cases where they have rejected people by saying " you did not respond to our request" even though when people have responded them.. so embassy usually make such blunders and it is good to submit docs through VAC..

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
Bro, I have sent my revised LOA on October 2 via case specific enquiry and general email address of islamabad embassy. On last friday, I have got an email fron cic online account that your application has been updated. There was no change in online portal , it seems they have updated about deferment, same thing happened to another guy I know, we both had submitted updated LOA around same time. We have submitted our passports in august after request by cic. You can submit your revised LOA by case specific enquiry as well as general email. They will update.. I also sent them deferment email confirmation from uni on embassy email but they emailed me back within two days asking to submit official revised letter. So don't worry send your letter through those emails and it will be updated but please mention complete details of your app
MKAGJJ said:
Bro i sent them my updated LOA on 21st sep without their request still they replied me with this email..so just to be on the safe side i think we should also submit LOA through VAC .. I have seen a few cases where they have rejected people by saying " you did not respond to our request" even though when people have responded them.. so embassy usually make such blunders and it is good to submit docs through VAC..

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Thanks alot bro for the info.. when i called embassy last month they said attachments couldnt be sent through the general email? That is why i sent through case specific inquiry and as they are saying they mailed me on 17th whereas i didnt receive any mail so i am not taking any risk and sending them the document physically through VAC as well so that later they dont say that they didnt receive any email =/

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jhonny_Cash said:
@MKAJJ

Do we send physically through VAC?
I don't think there is a provision to send that way, I am also paper based applicant.

Hello. I applied via paper application on 13th July 2015. Got my medical call 8 days later. Then got my medical done on 10th August and since then there has been a no show. Thank God my university agreed upon deferral. I emailed cic on 6th October when my 12 weeks were up and got no response. What should I do next? This wait is killing me. :(

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
CIC take 15 working days to reply to case specific inquiry .. if you dont get a reply within 15 w days , mail them again and mention that your 6th october inquiry was left unanswered by them.

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@MKAJJ

Bro did you happen to submit the updated LOA to VAC?

Do you care to explain the procedure to submit it ? I think I will also submit it.

@Stressed girl

Send them email again.
Normally it takes one or two days for application to reach embassy and be opened.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
ANYONE GOT LOA FROM TAMWOOD CAREERS

ANYONE GOT LOA FROM TAMWOOD CAREERS

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Stressed girl

Send them email again.
Normally it takes one or two days for application to reach embassy and be opened.
[/quote]

I made an enquiry like on 26th August, and they replied saying that 'my application is under process'. I haven't made a case specific enquiry, I made a general inquiry on 6th October. Now should I wait for 15 working days to pass before making case specific inquiry or just do it?

Plus since they never asked I never submitted an updated LOA. Should I submit one with my case specific inquiry? I am paper applicant.