Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
I would suggest you all that dont apply on the basis of college admissions because CHC is not giving visa to college applicants. Apply for university and apply for visa as soon as possible.Also apply online.
Secondly, strike is over and CHC Islamabad was never effected by any strike..those who dont get visas said that CHC is on strike which is wrong. Even this year visa timings for CHC Islamabad are fast as compared to previous years..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
saadsdk said:
I would suggest you all that dont apply on the basis of college admissions because CHC is not giving visa to college applicants. Apply for university and apply for visa as soon as possible.Also apply online.
Secondly, strike is over and CHC Islamabad was never effected by any strike..those who dont get visas said that CHC is on strike which is wrong. Even this year visa timings for CHC Islamabad are fast as compared to previous years..
+1 for this. First, strike is over, and CIC islamabad was never a part of it. It in fact kept processing applications for sep visa pretty much at the same rate. Perhaps they might have slowed down a bit at times due to may be overloaded some what. But that is all.

Moreover, strikes never become the cause of visa refusals, specially student ones. Being a college applicant is more like a cause rather.

Even visit and work permit visas are being processed at a better rate at CIC islamabad at the moment. So every one should get their docs / profile right and should get through.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Is there anyone here who actually applied for Sep intake but due to visa not issued in time, is planning for Jan intake now?

Please share the last step completed in the visa process and the date, so we can have an idea as to the rate at which the embassy is processing applications these days.

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
hello people...ive applied for jan 2014 session....please pray for me that my visa gets accepted.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
xubi said:
hello people...ive applied for jan 2014 session....please pray for me that my visa gets accepted.
All the best. I am gonna apply soon.
Which program and institute you have applied for?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AoA guys..
I applied for Canada study permit.. I got admission in university of new Brunswick for undergraduate studies for Jan 2014. ,, here are details..
Application filed: 09/09/2013
File transfer: 10/09/2013
Medical call: 20/09/2013
Medical done: 27/09/2013..
But I got this email form CIC Islamabad,
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document:

- Updated Letter of Acceptance.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Kindly help me exactly what they are asking what kind of ugradation they want.. Plz help

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
sharjeel91 said:
AoA guys..
I applied for Canada study permit.. I got admission in university of new Brunswick for undergraduate studies for Jan 2014. ,, here are details..
Application filed: 09/09/2013
File transfer: 10/09/2013
Medical call: 20/09/2013
Medical done: 27/09/2013..
But I got this email form CIC Islamabad,
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document:

- Updated Letter of Acceptance.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Kindly help me exactly what they are asking what kind of ugradation they want.. Plz help
Walaikum Asalaam,
Actually they are asking for an updated letter of acceptance from your university indicating that you have an offer of admission valid for the next intake, e.g. Jan 2014 or May 2014, or Sep 2014 whichever is applicable in your case.

Actually when you applied you would have submitted a letter of acceptance from the university mentioning that you are admitted to Sep 2013 session, but since your visa has been processed till October so they want to see if you are still admitted for the next session so that they can give you visa.

Btw, did you apply online or thorugh paper based application?

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
hey usman i have applied for diploma in business administration at NAIT college edmonton.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I got only one acceptance letter in which was for Jan 2014 intake and it is clearly written in it that it is a 4 year program,,, yeh but it is a conditional acceptance even though after accpetance I fulfill all the conditions they never sent me new one, there were two conditions..
1).. We need original transcripts of ur previous studies.. (Which I sent them)
2).. U need to undergo English proefficiency test before studies or submit ielsts to exempt 6.5 ( I got 7.5 and submitted it)

Are they asking me to go for unconditional acceptance, will it delay my visa...help

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
sharjeel bro just immediately call up your university and tell them abbout the letter u have received by cic islamabad and request them to e-mail u a letter stating that you have submitted all your documents and fulfilled all the conditions that they required. tell them to email u this so that your time will be saved.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
xubi said:
sharjeel bro just immediately call up your university and tell them abbout the letter u have received by cic islamabad and request them to e-mail u a letter stating that you have submitted all your documents and fulfilled all the conditions that they required. tell them to email u this so that your time will be saved.
Good advice +1

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Thank for advice, well I asked uni for new updated letter of acceptance and fortunately they did, its unconditional and updated and I forwarded it to CIC. So I believe that no trouble now,, one more thing I got medical call in 10 days is it normal becoz I saw many students don't get it too early,, what are chances of visa after medical call, who long it takes to get visa after medical call,,

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
bro i think its pretty normal to receive medical in 10 days.... i have seen people receiving it 10-12 days time..although i havent received mine yet...please pray for me that i receive it soon..and yeah 99.99% chances that u will receive ur visa after medical...i wish u all the best.

just wait for 2 weeks most probably u will receive good news...INSHALLAH

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
bro i applied on the 13th of september 2013....did u apply through fedex? and does the cic sends u the medical receipt through email or through fedex?