+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANIIIIIIIIES for JAN 2014 Intake join HERE

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Well I applied through VAC( visa application center),,, I got email including medical form and instructions..

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
ok bro...i know 2 people who received mail through vacs and in it was the medical receipt.....i think everyone has different experiences.. :)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
If u provide email in ur application they will send u through email, if u don't they will mail it to ur mailing address,, simple as that

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
good info bro...well yeah i did provide them my email in the application form...thanksss

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I hope its not in ur case,, but sometimes emails from unknown contact go to junk not inbox ,, be careful check ur junk folder too,, u may not believe but I found my university admission offer in junk,, in which they asked for deposit to confirm email, and I was like ohh god damn.. So be careful

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
MINHAJ bro same is the case with me my mom sponsored my studies and my khala lives in canada she will sponsor me with the boarding and lodging....i have already applied for the visa please pray for me and for your information i only requested my khala to give a letter stating that i will bear my nephews boarding and lodging cost.. i hope this helps u..

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Hi i want to deposit my fee from cousines account as i dont have foriegn currency account please let me know that if there is any objection
I secured my place in fleming college

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
No problem at all,,, but if u open a foreign account in mane of ur sponser that would be better,, if u can't then no problem, u attach slip form ur college ,, it will be stated that u have transferred money,,, no account number or account holder name will be shown ,, so no big deal,,

akatsuki92

Oct 14, 2013
AOA there,

I will be joining Concordia ECE Meng in winter 2014 any body else going there?

Also I applied for my visa online on 22 September and got the medical call on 10 OCT had the medical done on 11 Oct from the IOM the person there told me that it would be clear from their side i.e uploded to CIC by Wednesday/Thursday i.e. 16/17 So how much time does it take after the medical ?

haider19882

Dec 17, 2011
freinds plz help me i have done my medical in 25 sep 2013 and it has been 20 days gone but meri passport request abhi tak nahi ay ha lakin aj ya email aagay plz suggest kara ya kya email ha

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
haider19882 said:
freinds plz help me i have done my medical in 25 sep 2013 and it has been 20 days gone but meri passport request abhi tak nahi ay ha lakin aj ya email aagay plz suggest kara ya kya email ha

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Hmmm, so be patient for few more days bro. If still no response from them, call or email them again.

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
About 15 working days after medical call,, so keep praying
I have applied on 08 November for January 2014 intake and now waiting for medical letter. Plz pray for my study visa soon

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
sfaisal43 said:
I have applied on 08 November for January 2014 intake and now waiting for medical letter. Plz pray for my study visa soon
I applied on 11th October, med call 31st oct, Med done 5th Nov, now waiting for VISA INsha Allah you guys hould make a proper spread sheet :) :)