Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-06-2015 inshAllah
Got accepeted for MEng Oil and Gas at Dalhousie Univeristy for Fall 2014. Anyone's joining please contact me.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Assalam o Alaikum!

Every one please give the following details to update the Application status for 2014 Jan Intake:

1. Name
2. University/College name
3. Course name and level
4. Destination: CITY+PROVINCE
5. Application Status/Timeline
6. Reasons of rejection If applicable
7. Email ID if you wish

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMSwCLwuHF_dHU0QklKNXV4Tk5KRTJCZFVWbWRMYmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Please comment, PM or E-mail me at braniacmuslim @ gmail.com on the above format to update.

Regards
Abdul Hannan

ALI Mola

Dec 23, 2013
Aoa every one,i ve got admission in UNB for sept 2013 intake,i applied visa in july 2013 but rejected then i applied again and rejected for the 2nd time as well,1st rejection reason was that u ve not enough financial resources to maintain urself in canada without working and 2nd time rejection reason was that u ve not enough financial to afford transportation in canada,while i was having enough bank statement,i am unable to understand why CHC has refused my application,plz guide me what could b the actual reason and what should i do now...?Thanking in anticipation.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
ALI Mola said:
Aoa every one,i ve got admission in UNB for sept 2013 intake,i applied visa in july 2013 but rejected then i applied again and rejected for the 2nd time as well,1st rejection reason was that u ve not enough financial resources to maintain urself in canada without working and 2nd time rejection reason was that u ve not enough financial to afford transportation in canada,while i was having enough bank statement,i am unable to understand why CHC has refused my application,plz guide me what could b the actual reason and what should i do now...?Thanking in anticipation.
How much bank statement amount did u had for the first and second time?

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
What kind of Medical the required?????

I mean they required complete medical like HIV, Hepatitis B or C, TB test????

ahmed75

Oct 24, 2013
@AdnanDeo

For my medicals, they took blood test, urine test, chest xray, eyesight checkup (if you need glasses) and a physical test.
Then they will ask you a bunch of questions.

@doppel91

I'm joining Dalhousie for BEng this January (If I get my visa on time). I got accepted at UVic too but choose to go to Dal instead.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
I am permanent resident and want to sponsor my brother for his studies.
He is from Pakistan and has got admission at BowValley College in a 4-semester (16-month) Diploma program starting in sept 2014. The college has already sent him the admission letter after accepting his application and submission of first semester fee.
Now for visa application what documents he would need from my side to show that I am sponsoring him? Would study visa a tough call for him? Do he need to maintain a bank balance etc?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
darwaish said:
Hi folks,
I am permanent resident and want to sponsor my brother for his studies.
He is from Pakistan and has got admission at BowValley College in a 4-semester (16-month) Diploma program starting in sept 2014. The college has already sent him the admission letter after accepting his application and submission of first semester fee.
Now for visa application what documents he would need from my side to show that I am sponsoring him? Would study visa a tough call for him? Do he need to maintain a bank balance etc?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks
Admission to a college is always a tough call from Pakistan in order to get visa. Usually a secured university admission has the highest likelihood of approval. You can attach as much proof of funds availability as possible. But there is little chance of escaping the fact that the guy is admitted to a college which usually is rejected by CIC in Pakistan.