+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for January 2019 intake gather here!

husnain99

Dec 10, 2018
I got asked for a medical yesterday, which apparently means you're almost certainly approved according to a lot of people on the forums. I haven't gotten my visa yet though, I know a few others who got theirs approved from Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Ireland. There processing Time for Pakistan is much longer than most other countries :(
Apparently you got your visa approved too ? Congratulations!

An other question . Whats your overall profile as in igcse / alevels results ? And the subjects you took etc

App2college

Nov 15, 2018
Apparently you got your visa approved too ? Congratulations!

An other question . Whats your overall profile as in igcse / alevels results ? And the subjects you took etc
I had 6 subjects in IGCSE, All As. 3 subjects in A levels, Sociology, Maths and Physics. I got an A in Sociology, a B in Maths and a D in Physics.

I don't think the visa officers care much about grades, as long as the university accepts you, you should be fine.

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
Applying for sep intake 2019 : yes
Currently enrolled at a university in the Netherlands.

And im originally from pakistan too
Did you got your offer letter from any university? I am still waiting for my offer letter from Georgian college , idk how long it take more to issue me offer letter for September intale.
And when did u planning to start your application ?

husnain99

Dec 10, 2018
I had 6 subjects in IGCSE, All As. 3 subjects in A levels, Sociology, Maths and Physics. I got an A in Sociology, a B in Maths and a D in Physics.

I don't think the visa officers care much about grades, as long as the university accepts you, you should be fine.
Thats right .

Did you apply from pakistan? Which city ?

husnain99

Dec 10, 2018
Did you got your offer letter from any university? I am still waiting for my offer letter from Georgian college , idk how long it take more to issue me offer letter for September intale.
And when did u planning to start your application ?
1) what course are you doing in uk ?
2) which university?

Yes i do have my admission letters however not too stronh bank statements right now so I’ll wait till march to lodge my visa file

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
1) what course are you doing in uk ?
2) which university?

Yes i do have my admission letters however not too stronh bank statements right now so I’ll wait till march to lodge my visa file
I am doing BA finance investment and risk, and it's my 2nd year at Glasgow Caledonian University.
I have done Foundation in business and management as well from INTO GCU. After successful completion of foundation I applied for another 4 year UK visa , and now it's my 2nd year.
Travel history is like , I accepted for 2time UK visa consecutive.

zafarest

Aug 9, 2014
@qasim95 @Pakistani_Student did you guys got any correspondence letter for biometric validation. I recieved a correspondence letter today in my account. I saw posts on FB that some students received such letter along with PPR, but I haven't received PPR

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
@qasim95 @Pakistani_Student did you guys got any correspondence letter for biometric validation. I recieved a correspondence letter today in my account. I saw posts on FB that some students received such letter along with PPR, but I haven't received PPR
yes i have a received correspondence for the biometric validity and after an hour i got the message of passport request.

Wait, you will get the ppr request , sometime the message will be delivered late.