+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Degree Attestation UAE UAE Embassy In Pakistan

malik.aslam

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, i bounced in to check is it sufficient as my degree , documents and certificate attestation even copies marksheets are already attested by hec matric inter board and also from uae embassy in pakistan and foreign affairs pakistan already contact and fee procedures requirements agent all done . my degree from karachi university also attested by karachi university so can i send copies in sealed envelope to wes canada services directly and apply for pakistani equivalency eca for canada immigration . thanks

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
you can get their exact requirement based on your country and level of education here : https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

I recommend WES as they give you the option to send it directly to them instead of relying on your university which might be slow to send it or won't use faster delivery service which should have a tracking number and signature required services to allow you to know the where abouts of your package.

Goodluck!

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, i bounced in to check is it sufficient as my degree , documents and certificate attestation even copies marksheets are already attested by hec matric inter board and also from uae embassy in pakistan and foreign affairs pakistan already contact and fee procedures requirements agent all done . my degree from karachi university also attested by karachi university so can i send copies in sealed envelope to wes canada services directly and apply for pakistani equivalency eca for canada immigration . thanks
yeah its fine.

WES doesn't care for any Attestation stamps, except HEC's. if others are there thats okay

my degree and transcript was had all the same stamps as you, cuz i work in UAE. no problem took 2 months for ECA

for other requirements do check the link posted above