+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants

Username01

Jan 11, 2021
Hi ,
I am admitted to Conestoga College in May 2021 but my visa is still in process? I was planning to start my studies online but the guidelines for that are not out yet.
Could you pls tell me what generally is the last date to defer the semester.?

Thanks

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks bro, but we are just waiting now. It's close to 2 months with no progress after Medical update.
It'll take about 25 weeks in total to get a decision. If you're medical has been updated then I suggest you to apply for GCMS notes and you'll get to know whether officer has accepted or rejected. If counterfoil is "Y" then that's a positive thing.

KifayatKhan

Jan 24, 2020
It'll take about 25 weeks in total to get a decision. If you're medical has been updated then I suggest you to apply for GCMS notes and you'll get to know whether officer has accepted or rejected. If counterfoil is "Y" then that's a positive thing.
It is over 21 Weeks now, I ordered GCMS on 19 Feb (Med updated on 17 Feb) and arrived on 21 March, Not much there, everything still in process.
Eligibility says In Process.

Counterfoil is "Y" but that just means that your country is not visa-exempt, and will need the counterfoil stamped.