+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants

KifayatKhan

Jan 24, 2020
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations!! May you get your PPR soon, ameen!

I did receive a ghost update yesterday but other than that, nothing. No changes in status/ any field of GCKey. Regards!
InshAllah, Ameen. Thank you. You too will InhsAllah receive soon, Brother.

I haven't seen anyone else get BVL yesterday, people did get PPRs but no BVL, so I am a bit anxious.

Reactions: deadpoolzj92

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
InshAllah, Ameen. Thank you. You too will InhsAllah receive soon, Brother.

I haven't seen anyone else get BVL yesterday, people did get PPRs but no BVL, so I am a bit anxious.
Inshallah JazakAllah brother!!
Don't worry, usually PPR follows after BVL, so keep the hopes high and cheer up!! Inshallah you WILL get it soon:):):). Regards!

Reactions: KifayatKhan

ahmad1610

Apr 7, 2016
First visitor visa application August 2019. REJECTION

I've applied for a study visa now. One of the documents I uploaded was my current employment experience letter. I started my current job on 2 December,2019. However, the document I uploaded has the date as 2 December, 2018. In short, the year is wrong on that letter.

Today I got an email from visa officer to explain why I didn't mention about my job in my previous visitor visa application. How do I address this situation?

I genuinely wasn't working back when I applied for visitor visa in august 2019. I got the job in December 2019.

How do I explain that that employment letter has typo. My employer is willing to issue me a new one.

KifayatKhan

Jan 24, 2020
First visitor visa application August 2019. REJECTION

I've applied for a study visa now. One of the documents I uploaded was my current employment experience letter. I started my current job on 2 December,2019. However, the document I uploaded has the date as 2 December, 2018. In short, the year is wrong on that letter.

Today I got an email from visa officer to explain why I didn't mention about my job in my previous visitor visa application. How do I address this situation?

I genuinely wasn't working back when I applied for visitor visa in august 2019. I got the job in December 2019.

How do I explain that that employment letter has typo. My employer is willing to issue me a new one.
Ask the employer to write onthe letterhead of the company that there was a typo, and state the real date in that letter. I guess that will work.

Reactions: ahmad1610

KifayatKhan

Jan 24, 2020
Congratulations. Yes i saw your post in the group.
I got refusal on 20 april
Thank you.

This is so sad to hear, I hope you get it next time, InshAllah.

I received a message on 20 April (didn't have access to my account) and I was so worried because 20 April was rejection day, but found the next day that it was another BVL, so for a night I was so depressed, but don't lose hope, try next time and work on SOP.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Alhumdulliah, Received PPR on May 02.

I hope you guys receive good news too,
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations brother.
your application took half a year to be processed, whyyyyyyyy?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hello...salaaams..i recently orderd my gcms notes and officer says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period"...any thoughts? Am anxious
Any updates on your application?