+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

DOSTJEE

Mar 5, 2012
Allah Karim (Azzawjal) mehfooz rakhay. Aameen.

Fraud consultants never attach a USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM to the whole application. They only take benefit of the E-mails what client tell them or a bogus e-mail address whose password is only with the consultant. Any correspondence E-mail from CHC when goes to that e-mail they start bluffing client and ask for 50,000 to 2,00,000 rupees.

Actually If that Email is with the client, he/she can easily reply CHC. All CHC ask is Medical, Fee, Forms, Photos, copies or Inform Candidate of a change. which is very easy to understand and work with.

But fraud consultant simply keeps an eye on money to deal with Medical, Fee, Forms, Photos, copies or Inform Candidate of a change.

very bad situation is seen to many clients.

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
Hi guys

I am 4m Pakistan and done my medicals on 20th Feb on IOM(not a good experience). It is a first time I am writing in this forum unfortunately I dont like this forum.

We Pakistanis are good, but have some bad habbits as well. Like they want to get information of other but dont want share their information. The proof is most of the members does not show their timelines on their profile area. People from other countries have diffrent situation.

We need to change our habbits.

I opologize to all those who feels bad about me but I write whaever I feel.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
pakistantocanada1 said:
Hi guys

I am 4m Pakistan and done my medicals on 20th Feb on IOM(not a good experience). It is a first time I am writing in this forum unfortunately I dont like this forum.

We Pakistanis are good, but have some bad habbits as well. Like they want to get information of other but dont want share their information. The proof is most of the members does not show their timelines on their profile area. People from other countries have diffrent situation.

I did not mind buddy. But You are saying right.

May i know whats IOM???

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Yes lucky u r the best one.

IOM means International organization for Migration.

I did my medical from them in Karachi.

Once again Lucky u r one of the best member. so supporting and so helpful

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah true .....

BUT WE HAVE TO CHANGE ............

S.Ansari

pakistantocanada1 said:
Hi guys

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
pakistantocanada1 said:
Yes lucky u r the best one.

IOM means International organization for Migration.

I did my medical from them in Karachi.

Once again Lucky u r one of the best member. so supporting and so helpful
My pleasure. And i think we are all here to have help from seniors and in return we should help our juniors without any greed or fear.
I wish every1 could think n do so. amen!

we are Pakistani ambassadors here so we must be good in our way of talking and presenting.
Have a good night. see you laterz. Take care.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakistantocanada1 said:
Hi guys

Hi!

Dear to be honest I am saddened and disappointed by your comments and your post made me to must write some thing. First of all you said this is first time that you are writing in this forum which is not true and its your 58th post and not the first post. As per my thinking some members are not displaying their info in their profile just because of negligence and its nothing deliberately. If you want to ask any body about their time line you can simply request either in personal message or on main forum. I have not encountered a single Pakistani applicant whom I asked for time lines and he didn't share. I would ask you to try that too. It can be a rare case that you had asked some one to share time lines and he did not. But please don't judge all in the same way. All Pakistani people on this forum are highly educated, respectable, come from a good family and have a lot of self esteem.

Secondly If you have any inferiority complex like you said people from other countries have different situation then I want to tell you that I have met people of numerous nationalities and I have lived in different parts of the world and I can proudly tell you that we Pakistanis are not just good but we are the best in the entire world.

Lastly you kept saying we Pakistanis that means you are also including yourself in that group who you are complaining about so first you need to correct yourself then point finger at others.

I hope you would not take my comments in any negative sense. Dear we all are here to help each other and please feel we are the best in the world and we are above all other nationalities and we are proud to be Pakistanis.

Thank you very much......

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
docpak said:
you right i agree, things are simple but our worry n concern make them complex :)
thanx for opinion
may Allah bless us all.
thanx fo the wish, i alwayz pray for each member/applicant.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
luckymystery said:
My pleasure. And i think we are all here to have help from seniors and in return we should help our juniors without any greed or fear.
I wish every1 could think n do so. amen!

we are Pakistani ambassadors here so we must be good in our way of talking and presenting.
Have a good night. see you laterz. Take care.
Yes you well said , or any one wants help with us we are here

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Dear to be honest I am saddened and disappointed by your comments and your post made me to must write some thing. First of all you said this is first time that you are writing in this forum which is not true and its your 58th post and not the first post. As per my thinking some members are not displaying their info in their profile just because of negligence and its nothing deliberately. If you want to ask any body about their time line you can simply request either in personal message or on main forum. I have not encountered a single Pakistani applicant whom I asked for time lines and he didn't share. I would ask you to try that too. It can be a rare case that you had asked some one to share time lines and he did not. But please don't judge all in the same way. All Pakistani people on this forum are highly educated, respectable, come from a good family and have a lot of self esteem.

Secondly If you have any inferiority complex like you said people from other countries have different situation then I want to tell you that I have met people of numerous nationalities and I have lived in different parts of the world and I can proudly tell you that we Pakistanis are not just good but we are the best in the entire world.

Lastly you kept saying we Pakistanis that means you are also including yourself in that group who you are complaining about so first you need to correct yourself then point finger at others.

I hope you would not take my comments in any negative sense. Dear we all are here to help each other and please feel we are the best in the world and we are above all other nationalities and we are proud to be Pakistanis.

i agree with coknbull.
Regads.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Islamabad said:
i agree with coknbull.
Regads.
Excellent Dear ,specially we will need this sprit in furture please be united as a nation at all forum not olny this

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Hhmmm well said.

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
sam pk said:
Excellent Dear ,specially we will need this sprit in furture please be united as a nation at all forum not olny this
:) sure :)

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Hi cocknbull.

First of all I would like to mention you that it was my first post on that particular forum (Pakistan Applicants waiting for PPR). It is my 59th post u r right but not in this particular forum. Secondly I dont have any inferiority complex. yes we need to be proud as a nation. But everyone have positive and negative points, we need to point out our negatives and correct them accordingly. But if we insist that we are perfect than .................... .

I also live in diffrent region of the world and meet to so many nations and I know how good we are, none of them are perfect or ideal but I have a question to you that
Does we dont have any weakness?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakistantocanada1 said:
Hi cocknbull.

First of all I would like to mention you that it was my first post on that particular forum (Pakistan Applicants waiting for PPR). It is my 59th post u r right but not in this particular forum. Secondly I dont have any inferiority complex. yes we need to be proud as a nation. But everyone have positive and negative points, we need to point out our negatives and correct them accordingly. But if we insist that we are perfect than .................... .

I also live in diffrent region of the world and meet to so many nations and I know how good we are, none of them are perfect or ideal but I have a question to you that
Does we dont have any weakness?
Hi!

Well you didn't mention about this particular thread you said about forum so one obviously thinks about whole forum. If you don't have any inferiority complex then you shouldn't be thinking that other nations are better or superior than us without any concrete proof or evidence. Goods and bads exist in all societies my friend and if a single individual has done any thing wrong to you then you shouldn't be putting every one in the same span.

To tell you the truth I have seen the same thing when I go to Europe and other countries where our people openly talk bad about our beloved nation and demoralise Pakistan by only talking and looking at negative points. They curse Pakistan and it makes me very sad to be honest. They forget it is because of this country that they have been able to reach Europe or reached other higher ranks.

I have never said we are perfect and no one in this world is except Almighty but if you some how think that as a nation we are bad or inferior to other nationalities then I disagree with you.

Lastly just a piece of advice if everybody first look at his / her own fault and try to correct himself rather then blaming others then all problems can be cured I suppose.

Thanks