hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all Pakistani applicants,

The purpose of this thread is to create a network of Pakistani applicants whom cases have been reached to final stage of processing @ CHC London, and now they are waiting for their stage 1 or stage 2 letters (PPR) or planning to land in Canada this summer.

I encourage all such applicants to please come forward and join this network to help, share and support each other for a lasting relationship as they are going to start their lives from scratch in a new, strange and challenging country.

Finally only one line for motivation, please remember that "Together we can and together we will" InshaAllah. May Allah bless u with success in your future plans.

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Hi Hifa!
Really good initiative from u. I am in Lahore, waiting for PPR. My medicals received at CHC london on 5th NOV 2010. I donot know how Pakistanis can send their passports to CHC London for Visa as it is illegal to send passports out of Pakistan through Courier service.
Please share ur views

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi hifa, i'm also in the same boat............. waiting for PPR meds done sep 2010........ since than waiting....................................... azbutt plz let me know if you'll find any safest and easiest way to do so i mean sending passport to CHC London.....

cybervjs

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cybervjs said:
hi hifa, i'm also in the same boat............. waiting for PPR meds done sep 2010........ since than waiting....................................... azbutt plz let me know if you'll find any safest and easiest way to do so i mean sending passport to CHC London.....

cybervjs
guys, u don't have to send your passports to London Visa Office. Visa office in Islamabad will stamp passports.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Azbutt & Cybervjs,

Adroit is right, we dont need to send our passports to London. CHC London also knows about local passport regulations thats why they splitted the procedure into 2 steps. In the first step they will send u a letter and ask u ur updated photographs with the photocopies of ur valid passports which u need to travel to Canada along with a short information updation form.

After reviewing ur documents (That u already sent in step 1), they will issue a step 2 letter with the instructions to send ur passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance. I've already received step 1 letter on Feb. 21 and sent required documents and now waiting for step 2 letter as they mentioned in their step 1 letter.

K

K_S

hifa said:
Dear Azbutt & Cybervjs,

Adroit is right, we dont need to send our passports to London. CHC London also knows about local passport regulations thats why they splitted the procedure into 2 steps. In the first step they will send u a letter and ask u ur updated photographs with the photocopies of ur valid passports which u need to travel to Canada along with a short information updation form.

After reviewing ur documents (That u already sent in step 1), they will issue a step 2 letter with the instructions to send ur passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance. I've already received step 1 letter on Feb. 21 and sent required documents and now waiting for step 2 letter as they mentioned in their step 1 letter.
hi..
hifa did u recieve medical request from london? as ur case is transfered from ISB to LDN..

best wishes

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi..
hifa did u recieve medical request from london? as ur case is transfered from ISB to LDN..

best wishes
Yes, I received medicals from London.

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear hifa,
as i was in london when applied for FSW so don't know the procedure u said is also applied for cases like mine...................?

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cybervjs said:
Dear hifa,
as i was in london when applied for FSW so don't know the procedure u said is also applied for cases like mine...................?
If ur case was not transferred from Islamabad or u sent ur documents directly to London and address appeared on ur application was a UK address then they will call ur passport directly to London but if u already told them that ur permanent address has been changed and u moved to pakistan then this 2 step process will apply to u. This is my personal opinion.

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my medicals in Nov. 2010, then further medicals on 15 Jan 2011. Waiting for PPR from London. Hifa, when and from where you did your medicals.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All.
I think this is the best thread for me at this time. I have done my medicals in the last week of january in Pakistan. Medicals received by CHC london on 15.02.2011. Now i am waiting for the PPR. After reading so many posts i came to the conclusion that CHC works in batches and i think they will start requesting the PP's in April (2nd quarter). May Allah Help us all

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SASIF said:
I did my medicals in Nov. 2010, then further medicals on 15 Jan 2011. Waiting for PPR from London. Hifa, when and from where you did your medicals.
I dont understand why there is a gap of 2,3 months (Nov. 2010 to Jan 2011) in ur medicals. My time line is in my signatures and did medicals at Karachi.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
Dear All.
I think this is the best thread for me at this time. I have done my medicals in the last week of january in Pakistan. Medicals received by CHC london on 15.02.2011. Now i am waiting for the PPR. After reading so many posts i came to the conclusion that CHC works in batches and i think they will start requesting the PP's in April (2nd quarter). May Allah Help us all
Welcome on board, thanx for sharing ur opinion. please keep it up.

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hifa said:
I dont understand why there is a gap of 2,3 months (Nov. 2010 to Jan 2011) in ur medicals. My time line is in my signatures and did medicals at Karachi.
We were not able to get an early appointment from DMP, finished medicals on 23 Nov. New Delhi dipathed the letter of medical furtherance on 5 Jan which we got on 15, did the remedicals next day but our DMP sent the results on 24.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SASIF said:
We were not able to get an early appointment from DMP, finished medicals on 23 Nov. New Delhi dipathed the letter of medical furtherance on 5 Jan which we got on 15, did the remedicals next day but our DMP sent the results on 24.
In this case, I think, ur medical date is 15 Jan. If everything will be ok then u should receive step 1 letter by the end of April or in early May inshaAllah.