Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear members...i send case specific enquiry couple of days ago about case status
and find the 1 liner response as follows...

Background checks are currently outstanding on your application and are the last requirement.

MCH

any comment
my case details are in the signature
map786 said:
My time line

Application filed on October 27, 2010
Application received November 2010
reviewed application and sent me a letter on February 19, 2011.
started processing on June 8, 2011.
Medical done July 27th, 2011
Medical results have been received added on ecas somewhere in sept / oct.
waiting for PPR 1 from LVO since then...

I visited for a very short time period so that doesnt matter in my case and i applied for caip notes let see whats in it

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Dear friends,

I got my PPR on March 08,2012.

Regards,

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
DOSTJEE said:
Well Take some time and write here complete e-mail that requested your passport copies.

Below is the e-mail of PPR step-1 for Pakistani applicants.
And i would also like to request Pakistani applicants to register yourself in IOM. its like CIIP from the context i get. E-mail is in bold.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Maison Macdonald
38, rue Grosvenor
Londres W1K 4AA
Royaume-Uni
www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

File: Date:
Dear Applicant,
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.
Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.

Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart on page 3 fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these three items within 45 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this by email). All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
Mail or courier your package to:
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

“As an immigrant to Canada, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites you to register, through the IOM Islamabad Office using the email coapk @ iom.int, for a free pre-departure orientation session offered in one of these locations: Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
Cultural Orientation Abroad (COA), a world-wide orientation project funded through Citizenship and Immigration Canada, is designed to teach immigrants about Canada before they leave their home country, so that when they arrive in Canada they are well prepared to meet the challenges they must face.”

What you should know
 You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your permanent resident visa(s).
 Your visa will be issued in Step 2 to match the information in your passport photocopy submitted in Step 1. This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver's license, social insurance card, health card).
 If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
 Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members' passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.
 The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Passport Specifications
Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the biodata page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.

Updated Information Chart

Write your file number here: B______________

Surname
(as in passport) First Name
(as in passport) Passport Number Passport Expiry (dd/mm/yyyy) Height (cm) Eye Colour Code (see chart below)
Principal Applicant
Spouse or Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Child 6

Continue on a separate sheet if you have more than six children.

Eye Colour Code
Black 1
Blue 2
Brown 3
Green 4
Hazel 5
Grey 6
Other 7

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
friends....
when should i expect my step 2 letter.its 34 days to my step 1 letter.
will cic send step 2 letter to my consultant's e mail because in past all correspondence is through him or on my e mail address that i wrote in updated information chart????? any idea??
all the very best to all

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
docpak said:
friends....
when should i expect my step 2 letter.its 34 days to my step 1 letter.
will cic send step 2 letter to my consultant's e mail because in past all correspondence is through him or on my e mail address that i wrote in updated information chart????? any idea??
all the very best to all
Dear no one could tell you the exact date 45say is maximum
mostprobably its a change PPR 2 to sent on your email ,

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Members,

Today i have checked my application status online and its shows follwoings, please advise.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2011. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2012.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
carefore said:
Dear Members,

Today i have checked my application status online and its shows follwoings, please advise.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2011. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2012.
Dear your applicaiton inprocess ,pray as much as you can

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Thanks for your prompt reply.

What would be the next step?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
carefore said:
Thanks for your prompt reply.

What would be the next step?
Dear just keep praying , its Good sign ok , they will asked with you some update documents or most probably send MR , TELL ME DID YOU PAID RPRF

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
No i haven't paid

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
OK, how long it will take? also i have to include my son, what will be the procedure?

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
WHats the difference between stage 1 and stage 2.

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
All,

Please share the news about medical examination in Karachi IOM office, Dr. Abdul Wakeel recently. also please guide is he send medical examination assessment report to CHC Delhi Office or CHC London for Pakistani Applicant. As per my observation He will send to CHC Delhi. What are the procedure for sending these reports to CHC London instead of CHC Delhi. Please guide as accordingly... Thanks...

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
carefore said:
OK, how long it will take? also i have to include my son, what will be the procedure?
Dear If you want to add you son case pls do it as soon as possible :p