Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asamnani said:
All,

Please share the news about medical examination in Karachi IOM office, Dr. Abdul Wakeel recently. also please guide is he send medical examination assessment report to CHC Delhi Office or CHC London for Pakistani Applicant. As per my observation He will send to CHC Delhi. What are the procedure for sending these reports to CHC London instead of CHC Delhi. Please guide as accordingly... Thanks...
FIle in London : medicals London
File in Islamabad : Medicals New Dehli.
FOr all other cases : Medicals Ottawa (If mentioned in the letter)
So dont worry, & Best of luck

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asamnani said:
All,

Please share the news about medical examination in Karachi IOM office, Dr. Abdul Wakeel recently. also please guide is he send medical examination assessment report to CHC Delhi Office or CHC London for Pakistani Applicant. As per my observation He will send to CHC Delhi. What are the procedure for sending these reports to CHC London instead of CHC Delhi. Please guide as accordingly... Thanks...
Hello There

The IOM sends our medical to New Dehli and then from there it is forwarded to concerned visa office as the visa office are mentioned on our MR forms. Its also better to send a copy of the IOM receipt which you get after you do ur medical to the visa office with the other requested documents.

Regards

Abbas

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
docpak said:
friends....
when should i expect my step 2 letter.its 34 days to my step 1 letter.
will cic send step 2 letter to my consultant's e mail because in past all correspondence is through him or on my e mail address that i wrote in updated information chart????? any idea??
all the very best to all
All corespondence will be throgh your consultant...simple.

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Medicals done over 7 months now and its LVO.
I had Applied as a FSW in March 2011.
Still waiting for PPR stage 1 !!!!! ???

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
I would request to wait patiently inshallah in three or four days you will get your PPR2 by email.Because 45 days maximum is the time and you have 9 days more so don't worry.Relax and wait no panic Inshallah soon.Thanx

njikhan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
already sent with application
AOR Received.
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
Jul-2011 and new born: Oct-2011
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2011 and new born: Nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21-May-2012 and PPR2: 29-Jun-2012 (Passports sent to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance on 30-Jun-12)
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jun-2012 was mentioned on visa sticker but got Passports back from CHC Islamabad on 20-Jul-2012
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in Aug-2012
doc9999 said:
Dear, its same as me also applied in Mar 2011, whats your NOC and when your medicals were done.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
Islamabad said:
you right i agree, things are simple but our worry n concern make them complex :)
thanx for opinion
may Allah bless us all.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
Sobia21 said:
I would request to wait patiently inshallah in three or four days you will get your PPR2 by email.Because 45 days maximum is the time and you have 9 days more so don't worry.Relax and wait no panic Inshallah soon.Thanx
thank you sobia for the encouragment. n many many congrats for ur visa may u hav a happy n blessed life ahead.ammin
all the very best to all.

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
doc9999 said:
Doc9999, I am in the same situation.

Medical done in July 2011 and still waiting for PPR 1..Did you send a CSE to LVO? if yes then what did they replied?

Ambreens

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Islamabad said:
I got the step 1 through my email, and i notified the consultant. He was a little pissed and said that he would put his own email on the updated info chart. I hope its ok...

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Ambreens said:
I got the step 1 through my email, and i notified the consultant. He was a little pissed and said that he would put his own email on the updated info chart. I hope its ok...
Ambreen, through which consultant u processed your case and after how much time after medical u received PPR 1 call?

DOSTJEE

Mar 5, 2012
DOCPak TRY TO PASTE HERE THE COMPLETE LETTER OF PPR STEP 1. ALL OF US ARE INTERESTED TO HAVE A LOOK THROUGH THE FORMAT OF THAT LETTER.

RAGARDS,

DOSTJEE

DOSTJEE

Mar 5, 2012
AMBREENS, THEY ARE ONLY AFTER MONEY, DO NOT TRY MESSING WITH YOUR CONSULTANT, AS YOU ARE ON A VERY CRUTIAL POINT, ANY LOOSE TALK MAY RESULT DANGEROUS FOR THE CLIENT ONLY, AS THEY HAVE ALL DATA OF THE CLIENT WITH THEM AND CAN FORWARD WEEKNESS TO THE HIGH COMMISSION AS A RESULT OF JEALOUSY. BE CAREFULL.
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND KEEP PRAYING.

DOSTJEE

DOSTJEE

Mar 5, 2012
DEAR ALL, WAIT AND SILENCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. DO NOT PRACTICALLY MATCH TIME SPAN OF ONE OR AVERAGE INDIVIDUAL TO YOU. YOURS MAY BE FAST AS SPEED OF LIGHT AT SOME PARTICULAR STAGE AND DEAD SLOW AT ANOTHER.
ITS ENTIRELY DOWN TO THE HIGH COMMISSION HOW FAST AND SLOW THEY WANT AN INDIVIDUAL CASE TO RUN. DO NOT BE FRUSTRATED WHEN ITS TOO LONG.
DO NOT EVEN THINK TO SEND AN E-MAIL OR A REMINDER AFTER MATCHING YOUR WAIT TO ANOTHER FRIEND AS THIS WOULD WASTE AT LEAST ONE MONTH OF YOUR TIME. LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SEVEN MONTHS AFTER MEDICALS ADDED TO ECAS, NOW ASKING CHC ABOUT PPR WILL RESULT ONE MORE MONTH IF THEY PLAN TO SEND YOU AN E-MAIL IN COUPLE OF DAYS, AS THEY HAVE TO ANSWER YOU ALONG WITH ENQUIRY.

MY ADVICE IS THAT "WHEN YOUR CASE IS MOVING FROM ONE TO NEXT STAGE NICELY AND CHC IN NOT DISTURBING YOU, NEVER TRY TO CONTACT CHC ON BEHALF OF WAIT ONLY "
YOUR TURN WILL DEFINITELY ARRIVE

Ambreens

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
DOSTJEE said:
AMBREENS, THEY ARE ONLY AFTER MONEY, DO NOT TRY MESSING WITH YOUR CONSULTANT, AS YOU ARE ON A VERY CRUTIAL POINT, ANY LOOSE TALK MAY RESULT DANGEROUS FOR THE CLIENT ONLY, AS THEY HAVE ALL DATA OF THE CLIENT WITH THEM AND CAN FORWARD WEEKNESS TO THE HIGH COMMISSION AS A RESULT OF JEALOUSY. BE CAREFULL.
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND KEEP PRAYING.

DOSTJEE
DOstjee, thanks. I communicated your advice to my husband, who is right now in the consultant's office. Hopefully all will go smoothly. Thanks again