+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I am applying for ECA from WES.I have my MBA and B.Com transcripts and degrees attested and sealed in envelope by HEC .what to do with HSC and SSC.Any one can help as - I completed hssc and ssc from FBISE.

Feb 3, 2015
yjay said:
my husband done his MBA from SZABIST and computer engineering from ssuet but on WES site both universities are not listed ..
what should we do...
and do we need to send inter certificate also...
thankyou
if you got the answer then please reply me too. As i have also done mba from szabist and szabist is not on the list.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hey did you get your equivalences attested and from where? I'm in the same boat and really confused how to go about it

wahabshah said:
By the Grace of Allah, my evaluation at WES has finally started.
I did the following 2 steps to get past the hurdle of this SSC/HSSC requirement for O&A levels:-
1. IBCC sealed & stamped attested photocopies of both O&A levels in a single envelop. I did not attach that transcript form for either. And sent it through Leopard Courier.
2. Sent O&A level photocopies of both certificates in a separate envelop.

I hope it is clear now for everyone.

adeeltanoli

Jun 30, 2009
Dear friends,

Just want to ask two things regarding Engineering degree verification for WES.

1. My B.E Degree + Mark sheets are already attested by HEC 2 years ago.

I have original degree with me in UAE.

Do I need to send my original Degrees again to HEC for WES or only photocopies will work. ?

Will they entertain photocopies only or do i need to send original degree and mark sheets ?

2. WES mentioned on their website "The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the documents".

How to ensure, HEC has posted attestation on their website?

P.S: would appreciated advise from @ masimshehzad :)

Thanks

Kishkhan

Jun 11, 2015
Salam Everyone,

I sent my documents verified from HEC and BISE Rawalpindi to the WES. As instructed I sent both packages separately with 3 days gap.

Before the status of my online application was Waiting for required documents and then it changed to "Documents Received-Review Under Progress"

Yesterday I received and email from WES mentioning that the Documents from HEC are accepted but 1: HSC Certificate of Examination and 2: HSC Statement of Marks are not received and with no further comments in "Reason" Column of status.

I sent them Final Certificate\Sannad of both SSC+HSC verified from Board that include marks of each subject on them. I also tracked the package containing my Board's verified Documents on both FedEX and WES tarckers and it says the package is delivered and receieved by WES.

Can anyone suggest why they show the status that they have not received my HSC Documents. Tried calling them several times but no one picks up the phone at WES office.

Would be appreciable if anyone can share the similar experience and the solution for that. The main issue is there is no way to reach them inspite of that I kept on waiting on the call for around 30 miutes but no one picked up the call there.

Thanks.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Kishkhan said:
Salam Everyone,

I sent my documents verified from HEC and BISE Rawalpindi to the WES. As instructed I sent both packages separately with 3 days gap.

Before the status of my online application was Waiting for required documents and then it changed to "Documents Received-Review Under Progress"

Yesterday I received and email from WES mentioning that the Documents from HEC are accepted but 1: HSC Certificate of Examination and 2: HSC Statement of Marks are not received and with no further comments in "Reason" Column of status.

I sent them Final Certificate\Sannad of both SSC+HSC verified from Board that include marks of each subject on them. I also tracked the package containing my Board's verified Documents on both FedEX and WES tarckers and it says the package is delivered and receieved by WES.

Can anyone suggest why they show the status that they have not received my HSC Documents. Tried calling them several times but no one picks up the phone at WES office.

Would be appreciable if anyone can share the similar experience and the solution for that. The main issue is there is no way to reach them inspite of that I kept on waiting on the call for around 30 miutes but no one picked up the call there.

Thanks.
Walaikum salam,

Send them an email and give them the reference number of your sent package and better attach a print screen of that page of your courier shipment and then wait for their answer in email.

They do reply to emails but with some delay. On phone, its really hard to talk to them and they can't assist on phone, email is a good option.

Try and see if your problem is resolved.

By the way, they don't need SSC certificate, they only need the copy of F.Sc (HSSC) certificate + marks sheet attested by controller examination or assistant controller. If you need to re-do the attestations then only do the HSSC from the controller and get them sealed by him or his assistant with his signatures and stamps on the sealing of envelope. Do remember to include the filled International Transcript Request Form duly filled by the same person.

Hope this may help you.

Kishkhan

Jun 11, 2015
Is there any way that we can correct\modify the name of certificate in the already submitted online application at WES?

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Kishkhan said:
Is there any way that we can correct\modify the name of certificate in the already submitted online application at WES?
No idea. Ask WES

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
dear blackcap99, i also belong from BWP. but currentyly in islamabad. i need to get my Intermediate attested from BISE. you shared earlier that you had some problems with your inter degree attestation and
getting envelop sealed.

what was the final outcome, did you succeeded or what other way you opted.

i have to go on the similar path, hence your experience would be valueable for me.
waiting for your kind and quick reply.

regards,
eagle

blackcap99 said:
Dear Friendz,

I have sent my B.Sc degree and transcript attested from HEC and these docs are accepted by the WES.
But I am unable to send Matric and Intermediate Certificates because my brother went to BISE Bahawalpur, they verified docs but refused to seal them and ask my brother to go to IBCC Lahore. IBCC Lahore further attested my documents but refused to seal them. I don't know how to get out of this situation.

Currently, I am here in Oman and can't do anything. Is there anyone here in the forum who has dealt with IBCC Lahore or BISE Bahawalpur. I shall be very grateful if I get any reference either in IBCC Lahore or BISE Bahawalpur.

Best Regards,

Rizwan

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Do we need to send only photocopies ?

Do we need to send only Highest level education document suppose master degree only

Ghayyur.abbas

Jun 2, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2015
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
Awaiting InshaAllah Nov,15
Med's Done....
Awaiting InshaAllah Nov, 15
Interview........
InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
m.rehanali said:
Hi

Do we need to send only Highest level education document suppose master degree only
No, you have to send all from matric to masters along with transcripts. Matric, inter from concerned boards, degree from HEC. Not necessary from IBCC for WES.

Ghayyur.abbas

Jun 2, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2015
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Yes only photocopies. Dont send any original.
m.rehanali said:
Hi

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Ghayyur.abbas said:
No, you have to send all from matric to masters along with transcripts. Matric, inter from concerned boards, degree from HEC. Not necessary from IBCC for WES.
many people in this forum recommend that matric is not required, intermediate is enough. it is also mentioned on WES...i.e. only higher-secondary.....and for university level degrees....yes all ...BS, MS and Ph.D (if there)

regards

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
cool_eagle said:
many people in this forum recommend that matric is not required, intermediate is enough. it is also mentioned on WES...i.e. only higher-secondary.....and for university level degrees....yes all ...BS, MS and Ph.D (if there)

regards
'

Yes, you are right. Matric is not required. From F.Sc to your highest level degree, all are required.

Ghayyur.abbas

Jun 2, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2015
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
rizwan150 said:
'

Yes, you are right. Matric is not required. From F.Sc to your highest level degree, all are required.
Yes Higher Secondary Certificate is enough alongwith Graduate and Post Graduate Degree.