+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement

haney1234

Jun 30, 2014
Hello Friends
I have done BEIT from UET Texla. I am confused about the attestation of documents. From HEC I'm fine but I am confused about my D.A.E and secondary documents, do i need to send my previous qualification certificates to ICAS or just degree ( certificate + Transcript)
pls reply

rahimali

Mar 6, 2014
nshah32 said:
only HSC can suffice the requirement.
thanks nashah32 .. can you or anyone in the forum confirm if they only send the HSC certificate (and not matric SSC) along with university degree and were able to get the right evaluation from WES recently.

I also called up WES customer service, and the lady keep saying that i must send intermediate and secondary certificate .. i tried to explain her that we have two type of certificate SSC and HSC .. but her answer was same that i need to send intermediate and secondary certificate.

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rahimali said:
thanks nashah32 .. can you or anyone in the forum confirm if they only send the HSC certificate (and not matric SSC) along with university degree and were able to get the right evaluation from WES recently.

I also called up WES customer service, and the lady keep saying that i must send intermediate and secondary certificate .. i tried to explain her that we have two type of certificate SSC and HSC .. but her answer was same that i need to send intermediate and secondary certificate.
if you are going by WES, then u need to submit everything sealed in envelope by the awarding body (IBCC). If you are going with CES, you dont need any attestation and uni degrees are fine only

haney1234

Jun 30, 2014
I have attested copies of SSC which was attested in 2010. Is that ok or i have to re-attest fresh copy for WES.
2nd i have attested copies of my three year diploma from IBCC office.. is that ok or i have to attest that diploma copy from lahore board of technical education.?

kashifbari

Oct 13, 2012
Hello Friends,

I know that IBCC are authorized to Attest SSC and HSC Certificates and marksheets my question is do they provide all the documents in sealed Envelope and will they fill and stamp the office section on the "academic transcript request form"???

Because per my understanding that they do not provide any sealed envelop and show hindrance to fill,sign and stamp "academic transcript request form"???

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

My WES evalauation completed on 3rd of june so it has been 38 days and i haven't recieved the report back.I opted for regular mail.
Does anyone know how much time it takes to reach pakistan ?

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do not get them attested from IBCC.Rather get them from Board itself.Board also has system in place and board know WES etc.

kashifbari said:
Hello Friends,

I know that IBCC are authorized to Attest SSC and HSC Certificates and marksheets my question is do they provide all the documents in sealed Envelope and will they fill and stamp the office section on the "academic transcript request form"???

Because per my understanding that they do not provide any sealed envelop and show hindrance to fill,sign and stamp "academic transcript request form"???

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immediately call their customer service representative

hassan905 said:
Hi All,

My WES evalauation completed on 3rd of june so it has been 38 days and i haven't recieved the report back.I opted for regular mail.
Does anyone know how much time it takes to reach pakistan ?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
masimshehzad said:
Immediately call their customer service representative
don't ever use the regular mail for such imp docs. i always ask ppl when u spend too much why not some extra .... this is what happens now u r stuck... waste of time ...and increasing tension ... caps filling ...so much problems. ... hope u get soon

imi123

Aug 4, 2014
If I go through CES, then I will only have to process my bachelors and masters degree (and not the SSC and HSC results). Thanks to correct me if Iam wrong.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next weekend, we have arranged a meetup at a Hotel at MM Alam road, lahore.This will help all participants will all type of problems.You may also bring your forms, documents or anything to seek any type of help.There will be small presentation and problem solving session to help each other.
This is totally free.Food will be on American System; pay for what you eat by yourself.
Interested ones can send me their calling number through inbox.This community is already connected via a whatsapp.I will add you on that group.

A similar web seminar will be arranged for those who can not come to MM Alam road, lahore

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
rahimali said:
Thanks masimshehzad. This is helpful

Does WES require both SSC (Secondary School Certificate - matric) and HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate - Intermediate) ... or should i only send HSC certificate
I'm glad mistake was corrected and your docs are accepted. Pls see if you can help with what dilemma I'm facing.

This is my first post so whoever can help- its greatly appreciated. Point wise.

1. For my graduation and MBA- both done through HEC recognized institutes ( karachi university and IBA respectively) I got the photocopies of marksheet and deges attested, stamped as well as the WES academic form signed by me only as HEC said their sign wasnt necessary and put in a sealed envelope by the HEC. Then couriered the same sealed envelop to WES and have now been informed that it's not as per the requirements set for Pakistan. Although that's PRECISELY what the requirement for WES says for Pakistan for HEC certified list. The envelop was sealed by HEC and the registrar signed on top of the seal.

2. I have done my Matric from federal board. The FBISE stamped the photocopies and gave me back in a sealed envelop to be sent to HEC. They said they don't send it directly and I can send it through courier myself. The same was also rejected by WES on the same basis that it's not as per the requirement.

3. intermeditae Katachi board has my documents since the last 3 weeks to stamp and verify and they said they will send directly to WES. God knows when that will happen and if that will be accepted by WES or not.

4. I read about IBCC earlier, but for 2014 I'm told by both the boards that it's no longer required and there Attestation is enough...

So am really in a fix. Paid all money to WES and their saying it's not as per requirement specially HEC docs is beyond my comprehension...

Any suggestions????

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
wahabshah said:
By the Grace of Allah, my evaluation at WES has finally started.
I did the following 2 steps to get past the hurdle of this SSC/HSSC requirement for O&A levels:-
1. IBCC sealed & stamped attested photocopies of both O&A levels in a single envelop. I did not attach that transcript form for either. And sent it through Leopard Courier.
2. Sent O&A level photocopies of both certificates in a separate envelop.

I hope it is clear now for everyone.

Quote from: rahimali on June 29, 2014, 05:07:37 am
Thanks masimshehzad. This is helpful

Does WES require both SSC (Secondary School Certificate - matric) and HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate - Intermediate) ... or should i only send HSC certificate

@ wahab shah:

I'm glad mistake was corrected and your docs are accepted. Pls see if you can help with what dilemma

1. For my graduation and MBA- both done through HEC recognized institutes ( karachi university and IBA respectively) I got the photocopies of marksheet and deges attested, stamped as well as the WES academic form signed by me only as HEC said their sign wasnt necessary and put in a sealed envelope by the HEC. Then couriered the same sealed envelop to WES and have now been informed that it's not as per the requirements set for Pakistan. Although that's PRECISELY what the requirement for WES says for Pakistan for HEC certified list. The envelop was sealed by HEC and the registrar signed on top of the seal.

2. I have done my Matric from federal board. The FBISE stamped the photocopies and gave me back in a sealed envelop to be sent to HEC. They said they don't send it directly and I can send it through courier myself. The same was also rejected by WES on the same basis that it's not as per the requirement.

3. intermeditae Katachi board has my documents since the last 3 weeks to stamp and verify and they said they will send directly to WES. God knows when that will happen and if that will be accepted by WES or not.

4. I read about IBCC earlier, but for 2014 I'm told by both the boards that it's no longer required and there Attestation is enough...

So am really in a fix. Paid all money to WES and their saying it's not as per requirement specially HEC docs is beyond my comprehension...

Any suggestions?

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
I need clarification regarding WES ssc & hsc requirements. Boards other than federal and karachi are not cooperating regarding sealing and signing WES form. Therefore, i need to ask from senior that IBCC attestation instead of board verification will fulfills WES requirement for Pakistan?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Yes you dont need to send SSC and HSSC documents, only your post secondary degrees and transcripts(marksheets).

imi123 said:
If I go through CES, then I will only have to process my bachelors and masters degree (and not the SSC and HSC results). Thanks to correct me if Iam wrong.