+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I have done BBA (4 years) and MBA (2 years) from Iqra University. I got certificate of equivalency from Iqra university that my mba degree is equivalent to M.phil degree. I have got my degrees attested from HEC but they have no idea about M. phil certificate. can anyone please guide me how to get 18 years education equivalency from eca?
Why did you get an equivalence from Iqra and that too as an M.Phil? You should just send your degree to one of the ECA bodes for them to evaluate.

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
Hey all!
Does anyone have any experience in getting PCC of Singapore from Pakistan? Singapore Police Department requires hardcopy fingerprint impressions from an authorised institution. I am wondering is there any organization or department that does this in Pakistan.
Would be great if someone can help on this issue!
Hi, I applied from within Singapore but I came across a thread that might be useful for you.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/singapore-police-coc-from-overseas-timeframe-jan-2019.605160/

Last edited:

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Same here, what are your details? My FSW application is single applicant with non accompanying spouse with April 2020 AOR. I have well passed the processing time and there is complete silence after that.
I’m in the same boat as you brother.
Single applicant, April 2020 AOR. Passed eligibility, criminality, and medical. Security still not started.
My GCMS notes from October last year and from last month are almost identical.
Let's hope things start to move for us soon.

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
I’m in the same boat as you brother.
Single applicant, April 2020 AOR. Passed eligibility, criminality, and medical. Security still not started.
My GCMS notes from October last year and from last month are almost identical.
Let's hope things start to move for us soon.
How did you know that you have passed eligibility and criminality? Is it through the gcms notes? My gcms has review required on statuary questions. This is all I got to know from my notes. Looks like there is nothing we can do other than to wait.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
How did you know that you have passed eligibility and criminality? Is it through the gcms notes? My gcms has review required on statuary questions. This is all I got to know from my notes. Looks like there is nothing we can do other than to wait.
Yes from the GCMS notes.

Review required for statutory questions? Did you apply for a Canada visa before?

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
Y
Yes through GCMS notes.

Review required for statutory questions? Did you apply for a Canada visa before?
Yes my TRV got rejected twice in 2019 and I mentioned this in my application. However, I missed one visa rejection of UK unintentionally and after seeing this in the GCMS notes I raised a web form and submitted the related docs.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Y

Yes my TRV got rejected twice in 2019 and I mentioned this in my application. However, I missed one visa rejection of UK unintentionally and after seeing this in the GCMS notes I raised a web form and submitted the related docs.
Oh damn dude.
I've read some scary stories here of visa refusals as a result of not disclosing visa refusals of other countries.
Hope you pass your eligibility soon.

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
Oh damn dude.
I've read some scary stories here of visa refusals as a result of not disclosing visa refusals of other countries.
Hope you pass your eligibility soon.
I reapplied it, got it and then I travelled to UK as well.
Well, I took a chance and submitted the docs after the gcms notes. Lets see if it works out in my favour now. I guess if they will open my profile they might look at the docs I sent them later and consider this as an honest mistake. Fingers crossed

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I am an Electronics Engineer with my masters in Project management. I have never worked in sensitive areas like pure military, nor i am trained in explosives, nuclear technology, intelligence etc. My organization is civilian government engineering organization. But i guess they had put me in enhanced security. When do you think i should order my CBSA notes? I will use your services now, previously my friend ordered for me.
My security started on 1st April 2020.
My AOR is 20th Oct.
I got ADRs on 11 March 2020. 1) Schedule-A ... (2) CV (3) Grad Kit (4) Travel History Form....

After this on 09 September 2020 I got remedical request.. Is this sign of completion of my Security Screening??
On 01 November 2020, I got married and my wife is US national, updated IRCC about it they send some ADRs again for my wife, I submitted all documents.
On 16 April 2021 I got another letter in my portal that my wife need to do biometric in US, that is also submitted now..
Whats next ?
Her security is complete or not?
Should i order GCMS or CBSA/CSIS notes?

Expert reply will be appreciated... Please look at my signature also...