lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys

Hope all are well

The educational credentials are as follows:
- 4-years Bachelors from Punjab University
- 2-years M Phil from University of Central Punjab

Both the degrees are in the Biotechnology discipline.

a) What educational evaluation should be expected for the above credentials and
B0 which institute should be selected for the evaluation for the best outcome?

Please advise

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi.
I am looking to connect with someone who got their HEC attestation through international courier service (preferably from the middle east (read KSA)).

madiha.arshad

Jun 24, 2021
simply contact 0302 2707477 attestation service provider in pakistan with firm google address by the name of onlineattestationpakistan .com , also assisting in pcc pakistan, wes iqas etc ECA attestation, hec mofa ibcc and uae saudi qatar embassy etc o level equivalence attestation, nadra birth marriage certificates from pakistan in reasonable and swift ways. quiet recommended for overseas expatriates.

Reactions: Aham.F

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Has anyone submitted passport to Islamabad through VFS and waiting since 2 week?
At what date did you get the message from VFS like this:
Your application, tracking ID No.20220331PK has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on

I heard usual turnaround time is 2 weeks so you should expect the dispatch msg early next week. Which VFS city did you submit?

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
At what date did you get the message from VFS like this:
Your application, tracking ID No.20220331PK has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on

I heard usual turnaround time is 2 weeks so you should expect the dispatch msg early next week. Which VFS city did you submit?
I got this message Your application, tracking ID No.20220331PK has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 24th March and I submitted mine at karachi VFS.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
I got this message Your application, tracking ID No.20220331PK has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 24th March and I submitted mine at karachi VFS.
Okay I think you should expect the dispatch message by early next week, do let us know when you get the notification that your envelop is dispatched.

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Okay I think you should expect the dispatch message by early next week, do let us know when you get the notification that your envelop is dispatched.
Hopefully. Someone I know submitted with me on the same day and that person got dispatch message on 30th so I am not sure how are they prioritizing things.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hopefully. Someone I know submitted with me on the same day and that person got dispatch message on 30th so I am not sure how are they prioritizing things.
Yes my friend submitted on 18 March and got dispatch message on 20th March but he was a student case, I am also not sure how it works, but I have read on the forum that IRCC Islamabad will ask IRCC London to issue counterfoil, when they issue counterfoil it will show up in our profile as well and then IRCC Islamabad will print and stamp it in the passports before dispatching back to us. For some its faster i guess and for people like us its slow, I know someone who submitted in VFS Islamabad on 1st March and got dispatch message on 22 March. Its unpredictable, IRCC says on the PPR letter that it may take up to 4 weeks

Reactions: ApprovedSince2020

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Yes my friend submitted on 18 March and got dispatch message on 20th March but he was a student case, I am also not sure how it works, but I have read on the forum that IRCC Islamabad will ask IRCC London to issue counterfoil, when they issue counterfoil it will show up in our profile as well and then IRCC Islamabad will print and stamp it in the passports before dispatching back to us. For some its faster i guess and for people like us its slow, I know someone who submitted in VFS Islamabad on 1st March and got dispatch message on 22 March. Its unpredictable, IRCC says on the PPR letter that it may take up to 4 weeks
When did you submit your PP?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi guys

Hope all are well

The educational credentials are as follows:
- 4-years Bachelors from Punjab University
- 2-years M Phil from University of Central Punjab

Both the degrees are in the Biotechnology discipline.

a) What educational evaluation should be expected for the above credentials and
B0 which institute should be selected for the evaluation for the best outcome?

Please advise
go for WES

shoaibr

Apr 4, 2022
Hi anyone from CA background can guide me on dual education and related experience? I am a CA finalist from ICAP and MBA from University of Peshawar. I started my first job in May 2011 on the basis of CA Intermediate Certificate but since it is not completed I done my ECA for MBA which is completed in January 2022. What should I write about when was I qualified to work as an accountant first?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi all,
PCC from Pakistan
Permanent address one city for whole life and last two years in a different city for work, would it require two or one PCC ? also where will i get pcc from city 1 or city two?