+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear @Billhayat
Sir i.need ur help..ive got adr for passport biopage nd height nd eye color..actually i mentioned our eye color as black.wen.submitting application..bt i did nit.just follow providing standard informtion on blank paper..i just went to eye.consultant who has identified our eyes as brown..wat do u.suggest shall i upload that consultant`s letter or shall.i just explain in blank paper as black eyes wat i submitted in my application..plz m v confuse guide me accordingly...same questio.has been asked to legalfalcon as well...
Confirm your colour first and then inform them of the correct one. Border Forces occasionally check eye during immigration and you should avoid creating confusion.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thx a million
yes they asked me in my local language too...do u think we shud go to any eye consultant to indentify our eye color properly and mention it on his letter head...so we could upload the same..
No can just go to the mirror and confirm your eye colour. There is no need to get a certificate for that unless IRCC specifically asked for it.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Dear All,

I have sent documents to University of Toronto for assessment and just wanted to have an idea what should i expect. If any of you have received assessment report against following (or near to following) credentials please share.

1. 2 years Bachelor in psychology PU
2. 2 years Masters in Psychology PU
3. Bed and Med almost of 3 years from AOU.

I have sent documents for all four qualification from respective universities.

My concern is will I at-least get "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Thanks a lot.
At best you will be assessed as a Masters,at worse Two or more ......,Your years of education count up to someone who had Masters.

Reactions: DonCarlione

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
No can just go to the mirror and confirm your eye colour. There is no need to get a certificate for that unless IRCC specifically asked for it.
Bt i ve provided a letter by ophthalmologist along with LOE...:( who has certified my eye colour as brown

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bt i ve provided a letter by ophthalmologist along with LOE...:( who has certified my eye colour as brown
Don't worry. If you are confused then you can write a Letter to Local Visa Office and state that your Eye Colour is Black but written as Brown by your ophthalmologist.

The point I am trying to make is that you have to first confirm what is the Colour of your Eyes yourself and then just let the IRCC know about that. You should keep things simple and you will get PPR soon. Applicants usually receive this ADR once their file is approved.

Good Luck.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Don't worry. If you are confused then you can write a Letter to Local Visa Office and state that your Eye Colour is Black but written as Brown by your ophthalmologist.

The point I am trying to make is that you have to first confirm what is the Colour of your Eyes yourself and then just let the IRCC know about that. You should keep things simple and you will get PPR soon. Applicants usually receive this ADR once their file is approved.

Good Luck.
THx..i ve already stated all the situation while uploading ADR in seperate letter...u think i should mail them too like Local visa office stating the same situation..

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys, hope you are all doing great. I have a question.

How long does it take to get a PRTD from Karachi? Anyone who recently applied and got it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
I m confused about IQAS requirement i have done Graduation 2 years and MBA 3 years
1. Do u have to get all my Matric to MBA doc in sealed envelope and send my self to IQAS. or to send only Graduation and MBA in seals envelope by self or University will send it by self.
2. Do i need to get my documents attached from HEC as well before getting seal envelope.
3. I it necessary to send in sealed envelope or just color copy is good enough.
4. I it necessary to send Transcript and degree both or only transcript enough.

Last edited:

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I m confused about IQAS requirement i have done Graduation 2 years and MBA 3 years
1. Do u have to get all my Matric to MBA doc in sealed envelope and send my self to IQAS. or to send only Graduation and MBA in seals envelope by self or University will send it by self.
2. Do i need to get my documents attached from HEC as well before getting seal envelope.
3. I it necessary to send in sealed envelope or just color copy is good enough.
4. I it necessary to send Transcript and degree both or only transcript enough.
WARNING : DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSEALED DOCUMENTS AT ANY COST:),you will regret it.
1. No you don't have to get it attested from Matric to MBA,but it is advisable to get them attested from matric to MBA,that way your whole education will be in front of case officer and it will make his life easy,and it will only take 2 days to get them attested and sealed,it is also a requirement by HEC,but it depends if you have HSSC and SSC in your hands.
2.It is advisable to get them attested and sealed by HEC,since most Pakistanis follow this,however they do accept the documents sealed by Institute aswell (I sent my transcript directly form my Uni in UK and was accepted)
3.It is absolutely necessary to send in SEALED documents in envelope and they should be Color copies,apart from sealed envelopes you have to send in an extra pair of color copies too.
4.They require transcript to be sent to them directly by the institute,and the guy sending the transcript has to fill in a document too,however if you have certificate,send that too.
Bonus : IQAS will list all your qualifications on their ECA report,and will take one fee for all qualifications so better get it all assessed in one go.

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have all my documents in a sealed envelope from the universities (Two different universities NED & IoBM) , but i have not inserted the academic record request from. is it good? or do i need to ask them to seal again with the form inside.

plus do i need any sort of form to be stamped by university or hec? or the degrees are enough in sealed envelope.
do i need to send the colored copy of every document also with the package.

appreciate your guidance.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,

I have all my documents in a sealed envelope from the universities (Two different universities NED & IoBM) , but i have not inserted the academic record request from. is it good? or do i need to ask them to seal again with the form inside.

plus do i need any sort of form to be stamped by university or hec? or the degrees are enough in sealed envelope.
do i need to send the colored copy of every document also with the package.

appreciate your guidance.
Read this
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

and this
https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf

You have to fill in details of person attesting the transcript and your reference number,It is better to send it with it but in my case since my uni sent my transcript directly the form was not in there,i forgot to attach it in the email for exams and awards office.
apart from the sealed envelopes you have to provide extra pair of copies,its better if you send color.

Last edited:

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Salam all,

Anyone got rejection based on PCC from District East Karachi ?

CIC is reading my Date of Issue of Passport as Date of Issue of PCC and rejected my application because my passport issuance date is from 2016 and hence it does not cover my all stay in Pakistan.