+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
ok i have made a stupid stupid mistake (probably)...............I forgot to upload the page 3 (the one with the signature) of the passport...........as the instruction asked for the page with name , date of birth etc and the visa stampings...............am i in trouble?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ok i have made a stupid stupid mistake (probably)...............I forgot to upload the page 3 (the one with the signature) of the passport...........as the instruction asked for the page with name , date of birth etc and the visa stampings...............am i in trouble?
upload it through Case specific inquiry. you are not in trouble at all.
cheers!

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Research PNP programs,and if your occupation is included in their list,both of you can apply for Jobs on Canadian Job sites,Try to improve your IELTS scores if they are low,""replace your wife as primary applicant and see if that makes a difference in overall score""".

How we replace our wife as primary applicant? can you please explain it with thanks

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Brothers and sisters

I got my ITA today Alhamdolillah

Just need a guidance if anyone has any kind of checklist of documents

If anyone can share this on my email with samples

Has.sardar@gmail.com is my email. Your help will be highly appreciated

Congratulate ,can you share your profile info means point and time in which you got ITA any PNP? and your CRS points?

Reactions: dr.hina

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
First of all thanks to all fellows for their help
I have queries can someone guide me

1). I have BS four year program but completed in 6 years as a regular student due to single person in my FYP.
I already attested my degree as well as transcript from HEC and Foreign Office in 2014.
How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process.
Second thing How can I process my WES process from HEC ,currently I am abroad.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes as I am in abroad and already attested my documents from relevant authorities.
need guidance and help in this regard.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015

1). I have BS four year program but completed in 6 years as a regular student due to single person in my FYP.
I already attested my degree as well as transcript from HEC and Foreign Office in 2014.
How WES equivalent my degree to Canadian Equivalent degree either 4 year program or any other and what is its impact on my immigration process.

2). I already attested my SSC and HSSC from relevant board as well as from IBCC and Foreign Office.
So my question is what Can I do for WES requirements and what is the solution for WES sealed envelop from relevant institutes as I am in abroad and already attested my documents from relevant authorities.

1, they dont bother to know how long u take to get done wid ur degrees..for this u may call ur university or take help in person in fact HEC is not processing aplication to agencies abroad, they just seal in their envelops...
2, u probably need to go to foreign office in country where u reside..

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018

As moonarch said ....

For that someone (who you authorize) need to make an online HEC degree attestation account (as they send text to confirm )and fill in all your details.
1.If you have IBCC attested SSC and HSSC all you need to do is pull your details in online HEC account.Otherwise get your SSC and HSSC attested from IBCC
2.When HEC is done checking your documents they will ask about date of your choosing for attestation.
3 Send someone with your CNIC copy to HEC office in Islamabad (if they can) or regional office,or They can send your documents through designated courier company for attestation,they will do attestation process and return back to your home address.I am not sure if this service is asked in your online profile,but i guess i have seen one.You have to request them to seal the Color copies.

Edit : http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree Attestation System/Pages/Degree-Attestation.aspx

Check this weblink ,this might help.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Guys or @BillHyatt
Today i ve got ADR...1st , Height and COlour 2nd, Passport 3rd is marriage ceritificate..
tell me how to provide height and colour specification is there any form or anything else...and for marriage certifictae i ve already submitted my marriage certi bt they are asking again...same marriage certificate shall be submitting again or i should upload the other one which is registered in local language?? plz guide...

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
have they given a reason to ask for ur height and colour?
Guys or @BillHyatt
Today i ve got ADR...1st , Height and COlour 2nd, Passport 3rd is marriage ceritificate..
tell me how to provide height and colour specification is there any form or anything else...and for marriage certifictae i ve already submitted my marriage certi bt they are asking again...same marriage certificate shall be submitting again or i should upload the other one which is registered in local language?? plz guide...

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
For that someone (who you authorize) need to make an online HEC degree attestation account (as they send text to confirm )and fill in all your details.
1.If you have IBCC attested SSC and HSSC all you need to do is pull your details in online HEC account.Otherwise get your SSC and HSSC attested from IBCC
2.When HEC is done checking your documents they will ask about date of your choosing for attestation.
3 Send someone with your CNIC copy to HEC office in Islamabad (if they can) or regional office,or They can send your documents through designated courier company for attestation,they will do attestation process and return back to your home address.I am not sure if this service is asked in your online profile,but i guess i have seen one.You have to request them to seal the Color copies.

Edit : http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree Attestation System/Pages/Degree-Attestation.aspx

Check this weblink ,this might help.

My Degree is also attested from HEC as ell as from Foreign office.Secondly my SSC and HSSC is also attested from releative board as well as from both IBCC and Foreign Office.
My question is that for WES accreditation what can I do either repeat all the process again or something else?
Also that I am in confusion that sealed envelop document is send by board or by IBCC? and by our self or by relative institution? (keep in mind that I completed all other formalities before)